當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 用英文打電話講究多多(上)

用英文打電話講究多多(上)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.27W 次

下面是本站小編整理的用英文打電話的句子,歡迎大家閱讀!

用英文打電話講究多多(上)

I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想給你說這些,但我們發覺-

I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我們發覺-

I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遺憾地讓你知道這些,我們發覺-

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-

我也不喜歡告訴你不好的消息,我們發覺-

How do you suggest this be handled?你認爲該怎麼處理呢?

What could you like us to do? 我們應該怎麼做呢?

Do you have any suggestions? 你有什麼建議呢?

Hello, Miss Huang. How are you? 喂,黃小姐,你好嗎?

Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you? 喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?

I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。

Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.

嗯,黃小姐,我們打算大家小聚一番。

I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能賞光?

That sounds very nice. When will it be? 聽起來真不錯,什麼時候呢?

It's next week from this Monday.下個星期一。

What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我們那天也有個聚會。

It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.沒關係。下次還有機會。

We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.

我們計劃組織一個非正式聚會,我想請你參加。

We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.

我們打算熱鬧一下,我真心的希望你能賞光。

We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我們有其他活動要參加。

We have another appointment on the same day.我們那天有另外一個約會。

We're already scheduled elsewhere.我們已經有其他安排了。

Room service. May I help you? 客房服務部,需要我爲您效勞嗎?

Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.

是的,你可以送點開水上來嗎?

Certainly. Hold on, please.當然可以,請稍等。

What room are you in, sir? 先生,您住幾號房?

This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房間,姓巫。

Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我會盡快送過去。

Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you? 早上好,餐廳服務部,能爲你效勞嗎?

Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否爲我送點早餐?

Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?當然可以,小姐。您想吃點什麼?

I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.來個漢堡包和薯條吧。

Would you like anything else?還要其他的嗎?

No, thanks.不啦,謝謝。

Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即給你送去。

I'd like to get some of today's papers sent to my room.我想要些今天的報紙送到我的房間。

They'll be at your door within a few minutes.他們會盡快送到你的門口。

No problem, sir. Someone will bring them to your room shortly.

沒問題,先生。有人會盡快給你送過去。

Room Service. What can I do for you? 客房服務部,能爲您效勞嗎?

May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning? 明天早上請叫我起牀好嗎?

Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要幾點叫你?

6:00 sharp, please.請6點整叫我。

Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要確定一下您的姓名和房間號碼。

This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房間的高強。

Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房間的高先生。

OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我們會在明天6點整叫您。

May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning? 明早我可以要求晨叫服務嗎?

What time would you like to receive the call? 您想何時叫您?

When would you be fond of receiving the call? 你喜歡什麼時候叫您?

Front Desk. Can I help you? 前臺,需要我爲您服務嗎?

Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.

我現在要退房,需要一部出租車到電影院。

Could you get one for me, please? 麻煩你幫我叫一輛好嗎?

Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?

好的,先生。我會幫您叫車的,您直接去電影院嗎?

No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。

OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.

好,10分鐘後會有一部出租車在外面等候。

It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多隻需5分鐘。

Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,謝謝你。我馬上下來。

I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?

我想到火車站。能爲我叫輛出租車嗎?

Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.

去火車站之前是否還到別的地方?

Would you be driving straight to the train station? 您想直接去火車站嗎?

Could you arrange a taxi for me, please? 能爲我安排輛出租車嗎?

Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please? 能否叫輛出租車等我?

May I speak to Miss Chen? 可以跟陳小姐講話嗎?

Miss Chen is not in right now. She went shopping.陳小姐現在不在,她去買東西了。

Will it be too late if I call around 9:00 tonight? 如果我在晚上9點左右打來會不會太晚?

That's all right. We don't go to bed early. 那沒關係。我們不會睡得太早。

When will she come back? 她什麼時候會回來?

Why don't you call back later this afternoon? 你何不今天下午再來電話呢?

Is Miss Zhang in? 張小姐在嗎?

No. She's at work now.不在,她正在上班。

May I have her office phone number, please? 可以給我她辦公室的電話嗎?

Sure. It's 6225-9438.好的。是6225-9438。

I'd like to talk to Mr. Wang, please.我想跟王先生講話。

He's stepped out of the office for a little while.他離開辦公室剛一會兒。

When is a good time to catch him? 什麼時候可以找到他?

In about 30 minutes.大約半小時後。

I'm sorry, he hasn't come in yet.對不起,他還沒進來。

I'm sorry, he's off today.對不起,他沒在。

I'm trying to catch Mary, please.我想與Mary聯絡。

Mary is not available at the moment. Mary現在沒空接電話

What time should I call back? 我應該何時再打來?

About 9:30.大約九點半。

May I speak to Miss Wang? 我可以和王小姐講話嗎?

She is in a meeting until night.她開會要開到晚上。

OK. I will try her back then.好的,我到時再試試看。

Okey. Thank you.好的,謝謝。