當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 有關電話客服的英語情景口語

有關電話客服的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.97W 次

電話業務、客服諮詢都是公司裏經常會碰到的問題。下面小編今天就給大家分享一下電話英語給大家看看,歡迎大家閱讀和參考

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關電話客服的英語情景口語

  我的車壞了

AHello, towing service. What’s your problem?

您好。拖車服務。您遇到什麼問題了?

BYes. I need a tow truck. My car is broken down.

我需要一輛拖車。我的車壞了。

AWhere are you now?

您現在的位置?

BI’m on the Highway 401, close to the Lipton Link.

我在401號公路上,靠近Lipton Link的位置。

AAll right. I got it. What color is your car?

好的。我知道了。您的車是什麼顏色的?

BBlack.

黑色的。

AAnd plate number.

車牌號是什麼?

BAKPM 400.

AKPM400。

AOkay. Just stay in your car. We’ll be there in five minutes.

好的。請在車裏等待。我們5分鐘就到。

BThanks a lot.

非常感謝

  我可以換件毛衣嗎

AHello. Thank you for calling Spend Mart.

您好。感謝您致電Spend Mart。

BIs this the Customer Service Desk?

請問是客戶服務櫃檯嗎?

AYes. How can I help you?

是的。我能爲您做什麼?

BI bought a sweater from your store a week ago. It says size 12. But actually, it is a size 10. Can I exchange it?

一週前我在你們的店裏買了一件毛衣。標着是12號,可實際上是10號。我能換一件嗎?

ADo you have the receipt with you?

請問您還留着收據嗎?

BYes, I do.

是的。

AI like to apologize for the problem. Please come down with your receipt and sweater to exchange it for the size you want.

很抱歉給您造成的麻煩。請帶着您的收據和毛衣到店裏更換您需要的尺碼。

BThank you very much.

謝謝。

AYou’re welcome.

別客氣。

  我想激活語言信箱服務

ATelco Mobile, how can I help you?

這裏是電話公司,需要什麼服務?

BYes, I’d like to activate my voice mail service please.

我想激活語言信箱服務。

ACertainly sir, we currently have a special promotion where we include voice mail services ,call waiting and also three way calling.

好的,先生,目前我們提供一種特殊服務,包括語音郵件服務,呼叫等待和三種方式的通話。

BSure that sounds great! Are there any other fees?

那聽起來很棒。要收其他的費用嗎?

ANot at all. No hidden fees or surcharges, it is a flat monthly rate.

沒有。沒有隱性收費或額外費用,完全是包月費用。

BPerfect. I also wanted to know if there is any call forwarding service? I am usually out of town and would like my calls to be forwarded to a local number.

太好了。我還想知道是否有電話轉接服務。我經常不在鎮裏,我想把打給的電話轉到當地的號碼上。

AYes of course. We can activate all these services in about an hour.

當然有。這些服務一小時內就能激活。