當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第225期:Football 足球

美語情景對話 第225期:Football 足球

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

Todd: Hey, Lois, so what do you think about the World, not the World Cup, the Euro Cup so far?

託德:嗨,洛伊斯,你認爲世界盃,不是歐洲盃怎麼樣?

Lois: So far it's been an interesting tournament. I didn't expect to see Greece and Portugal make it to the final. I was a little bit disappointed with England's performance, but I think they were beaten by a better team.

洛伊斯:目前來看,這是一項有趣的錦標賽。我沒想到會是希臘和葡萄牙在決賽中相遇。我對英格蘭的表現有失望,不過我想他們是被更強的球隊打敗了。

Todd: Yeah, really, you think so!

託德:對,你真的這麼想嗎?

Lois: I think on the day Portugal probably played better than we did and even though we were unlucky because we had a goal disallowed in the last minute, but yeah, at the end of the day, I think at the end of the day, they probably deserved to win.

洛伊斯:我想那天葡萄牙隊可能比我們踢得好,不過我們不太走運,因爲我們在最後一刻的進球不算,但是,我想最後的結果,他們理應獲勝。

Todd: Mm, so what happened in the match?

託德:嗯,那比賽中發生什麼了?

Lois: So I think if I remember correctly, the match was 2-all, but I can't remember exactly now. No, 1-all because at the last minute England scored to make it 2-1, but that goal was disallowed so then it went to extra time and then I think Portugal scored first, then England scored again to make it 2-all and then it went to penalties, and David Beckham missed, uh a terrible terrible goal, missed a penalty, and then I think Portugal missed one and then England missed again and then Portugal's goalkeeper scored and then it was all over.

洛伊斯:如果我沒記錯的話,比分是2比2平,不過我現在記不太清了。不對,是1比1平,因爲英格蘭在最後時刻進球使比分變成了2比1,但是那個進球不算,所以兩對打了加時賽,然後葡萄牙隊在加時賽中先進了球,不過之後英格蘭隊搬平了比分,兩對打成2比2平,之後就進入了點球大戰,大衛·貝克漢姆射失了點球,太糟糕了,射失了點球,我想後來葡萄牙隊也射失了一個點球,不過英格蘭隊再次踢丟了點球,然後葡萄牙隊的守門員踢進了點球,比賽就結束了。

Todd: Ah, well, maybe next time.

託德:啊,嗯,也許下次。

Lois: Maybe, maybe World Cup in Germany in 2006.

洛伊斯:也許,下屆世界盃將於2006年在德國舉行。

Todd: So who do you think is going to win it all?

託德:你認爲誰會奪得冠軍?

Lois: So in the first match, it was Portugal against Greece and Greece won 2-1, so although Greece are the underdogs, I think maybe they can win, but it is in Portugal, so maybe Portugal will win with the home crowd.

洛伊斯:第一場比賽就是葡萄牙對陣希臘,當時希臘以2比1贏了葡萄牙,不過儘管希臘處於下風,我想他們可能會贏,不過這屆歐洲盃是在葡萄牙舉行的,也許葡萄牙會在主場觀衆的助威中拿下冠軍。

Todd: Are you going to watch it?

託德:你會看決賽嗎?

Lois: I would love to watch it, but in Japan it's on at 3:45 in the morning, and so I don't think I'm going to miss my sleep to watch it.

洛伊斯:我想看,可是決賽時間是日本時間的凌晨3點45分,我想我不會犧牲我的睡眠時間看比賽。

美語情景對話 第225期:Football 足球

重點講解
1. be disappointed with
對……感到失望;
eg. No, I have to say I am very disappointed with you.
不,我得說我對你感到很失望。
eg. We are indeed disappointed with the way this has all turned out.
事情變成這樣,我們實感遺憾。
2. derserve to do
值得幹某事;
eg. They rightly deserve to be given such assurance.
給他們作出這樣的保證,也是理所當然的。
eg. That film doesn't deserve to be mentioned.
那個電影不值得一提。
eg. We deserve to be treated respectfully.
我們理應受到禮遇。
3. all over
結束;完了;
eg. It's all over. There's nothing to be afraid of now.
一切都結束了。現在沒有什麼可怕的了。
eg. I am glad it's all over.
我很高興一切都結束了。