當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第456期:Shopping 購物

美語情景對話 第456期:Shopping 購物

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.48W 次

Ruth: Akane, you've got a new skirt!

魯斯:茜,你買了條新短裙!

Akane: I do. Thanks for noticing.

茜:是啊。多謝關心。

Ruth: Oh, that's OK. So are you quite into fashion?

魯斯:不客氣。你很喜歡時尚嗎?

Akane: Well, I do like to buy stuff now and then.

茜:嗯,我有時很喜歡買東西。

Ruth: Yeah, and was that the last thing you bought?

魯斯:好,那這條裙子是你上一次買的東西嗎?

Akane: Ah, I'd say so, yes.

茜:嗯,我想是的。

Ruth: So do you spend quite a lot of money on clothes?

魯斯:那你會在衣服上花很多錢嗎?

Akane: Ah, no, I like to look for bargains.

茜:不會,我會喜歡找便宜的東西。

Ruth: Oh, good plan.

魯斯:哦,好辦法。

Akane: Yeah.

茜:是啊。

Ruth: And was that skirt a bargain?

魯斯:那這條裙子便宜嗎?

Akane: Oh, yes it was.

茜:很便宜。

Ruth: How much was it?

魯斯:多少錢?

Akane: It was actually only 1,300 yen. (Wow) Yeah. That's about 13 Canadian dollars.

茜:只要1300日元。(哇)對。大約13加元。

Ruth: That's such a bargain. That's fantastic.

魯斯:那真便宜。太棒了。

Akane: Yeah, it was.

茜:沒錯。

Ruth: So how often do you go shopping?

魯斯:你多久去購物一次?

Akane: Um, not too often, maybe about once a month.

茜:嗯,不是很頻繁,大概一個月一次。

Ruth: Once a month. For clothes?

魯斯:一個月一次,買衣服嗎?

Akane: Um, yeah, just to browse around, look around. Um, I might not always buy something, but once in awhile I do.

茜:對,就是隨便逛逛。我可能不是總會買東西,只是偶爾會買。

Ruth: And where do you go?

魯斯:一般你會去哪裏?

Akane: Well, I like to go to the local market, and things like that, cause I think that's the best place to find bargains.

茜:我喜歡去當地市場或類似的地方,因爲我認爲那裏是最適合找便宜東西的地方。

Ruth: Do you normally try clothes on before you buy them?

魯斯:你在買衣服之前會先試穿嗎?

Akane: I do. I prefer to try them on before I buy them. It's not always possible though.

茜:會的。我在買之前要先試一下。不過有時並不能試穿。

Ruth: So if you buy something at a market, so you try it on first?

魯斯:如果你在市場買東西,你會先試穿嗎?

Akane: Well, yes I would ask the person if I can try it on. If they say no, then I would try to see if it fits or not right on top of my clothes and make a good guess.

茜:對,我會問售貨員我是否可以試穿。如果他們說可以,那我會穿上試試,看看是否適合我,好好看一下。

Ruth: Do you ever buy clothes which are second hand, which other people have already worn?

魯斯:你買過二手衣服嗎,就是那些別人穿過的衣服?

Akane: I used to be really into vintage clothes when I was younger. Yes, there's a huge area in Toronto where I'm from where there are many shops with vintage clothes, and I used to go there all the time.

茜:我年輕的時候非常喜歡舊衣服。我來自多倫多的一個大地區,那裏有許多出售舊衣服的商店,我以前經常去那裏。

Ruth: Wow. So there kind of dated clothes are they?

魯斯:哇。那裏賣的是舊衣服嗎?

Akane: Yes, they are. They are second hand clothes. They're used and they're very cheap and very fashionable.

茜:對,沒錯。是那些二手衣服,已經穿過的衣服,這些衣服既便宜又時尚。

Ruth: Oh, that sounds fantastic.

魯斯:哦,聽起來真棒。

Akane: Yeah, it is.

茜:是啊。

Ruth: Does anybody else ever buy you clothes? Do your parents buy you clothes sometimes?

魯斯:有其他人送過你衣服嗎?你父母會給你衣服嗎?

Akane: Um, I suppose they used to when I was younger, but not anymore, because you know, I like to choose my own things.

茜:我小的時候他們經常給我買衣服,但是現在不再給我買了,因爲你知道我喜歡自己挑選衣服。

Ruth: Of course, yeah.

魯斯:當然了。

Akane: But once in awhile I might go shopping with my mother, and if there's something I like she might buy it for me if it's a special occasion.

茜:不過我有時會和我媽媽一起去購物,如果有我喜歡的東西,又是特殊場合,她會買給我的。

Ruth: Oh, that's generous.

魯斯:哦,真是大方。

Akane: She is.

茜:的確是。

Ruth: Alright, well thanks for that Akane.

魯斯:好,茜,謝謝你和我們分享。

Akane: Alright.

茜:不客氣。

美語情景對話 第456期:Shopping 購物

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解
1. be into sth.
對…很感興趣;極喜歡;
eg. People are into getting healthy now.
現在人們很注意增進身體健康。
eg. Darla's boyfriend is into body-building.
達娜的男朋友熱衷於健美運動。
2. now and then
時而;有時;
eg. Everyone needs a pat on the back now and then.
每個人都需要不時地得到鼓勵。
eg. It's better to express your anger now and then, rather than bottle it up.
經常把惱怒講一講、說一說總比憋在肚子裏好。
3. look around
(四處)轉轉;參觀;
eg. I just want to look around and see if I can get any gifts to take home.
我只是想隨便看看,看能不能買到什麼禮品帶回國去。
eg. You have 15 minutes to look around.
你有15分鐘的時間到周圍看看。
4. once in a while
偶爾;間或;
eg. Earrings need to be taken out and cleaned once in a while.
耳環要偶爾取出來清洗一下。
eg. It's a relief to get out of the office once in a while.
偶爾走出辦公室去透透氣也是一種調劑。
5. try on
試穿;試戴;
eg. Try on clothing and shoes to make sure they fit.
試穿一下衣服和鞋子,看看是否合適。
eg. You'd better try on the shoes before you buy them.
在買鞋之前你最好試穿一下。