當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語萬能句典 第26期:否定

英語口語萬能句典 第26期:否定

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.37W 次

否定

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語口語萬能句典 第26期:否定

I don't have the slightest idea.
我一點都不知道。

I have no idea.
我不知道。
No idea.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不知道。
slightest是slight的最高級,在此表示的是“最微小的”。“I don't have the slightest idea.”比“I have no idea.”的否定語氣更加強烈。

That's not right.
那是不對的。

A: She was born in 1854.
她出生於1854年。
B:That's not right.
那是不對的。

It's all wrong.
全錯了。

A: The plane will take off at 4 pm.
飛機下午四點起飛。
B:It's all wrong.
全錯了。

You've got it all wrong.= Wrong on both counts.
你全弄錯了。


I don't think you're right about it.
我想你錯了。

A: I don't think you're right about it.
我想你錯了。
B:Oh, really?
哦,真的嗎?

That's not what I mean.=I didn't mean that.
我不是那個意思。

You misunderstood me.
你誤解我了。

Your idea is fundamentally wrong.
你的想法根本就是錯的。

A: Life is meaningless.
生活真沒意思。
B: Your idea is fundamentally wrong.
你的想法根本就是錯的。
fundamentally ad. 根本地

It's actually not the case.
實際情況並非如此。

A:You must be very busy.
你一定很忙。
B: It's actually not the case.
實際情況並非如此。

Certainly not= Of course not.
當然不是。


I don't think so.
我不這樣認爲。

A:She is cute.
她很可愛。
B:I don't think so.
我不這樣認爲。

There's no need to start out that early.
沒有必要走得那麼早。

A:Could we start at twelve?
12點出發可以嗎?
B: There's no need to start out that early. Let's make it one o'clock and we still leave half an hour's margin.
沒有必要走得那麼早,咱們定在1點吧,那樣還能留出半小時空餘時間。
start out“出發,動身”

How could that be?= How could that happen?
怎麼會這樣?


No way.= Never.= Definitely not.= Absolutely not.
絕對不是。

非常堅決地否定或拒絕。

I'm very sorry I can't.
對不起,不行。

A: I've run out of money. Can you lend me 100 dollars?
我的錢用光了,你能借我100美元嗎?
B:I'm very sorry I can't.
對不起,不行。

That makes no sense.= That doesn't make sense.
那也太沒道理了。

make sense“有意義,講得通”

I'm not talking about that.= That's not what I'm talking about.
我沒說那個。

A: The movie is very interesting.
電影很有意思。
B:I'm not talking about that.
我沒說那個。
talk about“談論,討論”

Rubbish.= Nonsense.
瞎說。

A: You must fall in love with Jane.
你一定愛上簡了。
B:Rubbish.
瞎說。
rubbish n. 廢話,胡說八道

I'm afraid there's some misunderstanding here.
恐怕這兒有點誤解。

A: Why do J have to pay it myself?
爲什麼我自己付款呢?
B: I'm afraid there's some misunderstanding here.
恐怕這兒有點誤解。
misunderstanding n. 誤會,誤解