當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語萬能句典 第27期:道歉

英語口語萬能句典 第27期:道歉

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.45K 次

道歉

英語口語萬能句典 第27期:道歉

Sorry about that.
對不起。

A:Ouch,my foot!
哎呀,我的腳!
B: Sorry about that. Are you all right?
對不起,你沒事吧?

I'm terribly sorry.= I'm so sorry.=I'm really sorry.
實在抱歉。

A:I'm terribly sorry.
實在抱歉。
B:Forget it.
沒事的。

I'm sorry to trouble you.
真抱歉,給你添麻煩了。

A: I'm sorry to trouble you.
真抱歉,給你添麻煩了。
B:Think of it no more.
別再想它了。

I'm sorry for troubling you.= I'm sorry I've troubled you.
實在對不起,讓您費心了。

A: I'm sorry for troubling you.
實在對不起,讓您費心了。
B:It was nothing.
這沒什麼。
“I'm sorry for+名詞,動名詞”是“因爲而對不起”的意思。

I beg your pardon.
請原諒我。

A:I beg your pardon.
請原諒我。
B:Write it off.
這事一筆勾銷吧。
write off“註銷,取消”

That was stupid of me.
我真蠢。

A: Did you bring my novel?
杷我的小說帶來了嗎?
B: Oh,I forgot again. That was stupid of me.
哎呀,我又忘記了。我真蠢。
這一句是自責時的用語,類似的說法還有“Silly me.”。

I'm sorry I've kept you waiting.
對不起,讓你久等了。

I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.

I apologize.
我向你道歉。

I do apologize about that.
我確實要爲此向你道歉。
A:I apologize.
我向你道歉。
B:That's Ok.
好啦,沒事。
這是道歉時的正式用語,有時會在apologize前加一個助動詞“do”來表示強調。

Excuse me,may I speak to you for a moment?
請原諒,我能跟你說會兒話嗎?

A: Excuse me, may I speak to you for a moment?
請原諒,我能跟你說會兒話嗎?
B:Certainly.
當然可以。

Excuse me a moment.
對不起,我一會兒就回來。

Would you please excuse me for a moment?
我能告退一會兒嗎?
May I be excused for a minute?
我能告退一會兒嗎?

I take the blame.= It's me to blame.
這全怪我。

A:I take the blame.
這全怪我。
B: It's not your fault.
並不是你的錯。
take the blame“負過失的責任”

I honestly didn't mean it.
我實在不是有意的。

A: I honestly didn't mean it.
我實在不是有意的。
B: Don't blame yourself too much.
不要太責備自己了。

I didn't mean it that way.
我本來不是那個意思。

I didn't intend it that way.
我本來不想那樣打算的。

I throw myself upon your mercy.=I ask for your mercy.
我求求您寬恕我。
mercy n. 寬恕,憐憫


I really don't know how to express how sorry I am.
我真不知道該怎麼表達我內心的慚愧。

Words can not describe how sorry I am.
我內心的慚愧難以形容。

I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.
給你添了這麼多麻煩,真是對不起。

A: I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.
給你添了這麼多麻煩,真是對不起。
B: There's no reason to apologize for such a small thing.
小事一樁,用不着道歉。
對某事表示抱歉,要在apologize後用for來接具體的事情。

Please accept my apologies.
請接受我的歉意。

A:Please accept my apologies.
請接受我的歉意。
B:Don't worry.
不要放在心上。

It's my fault.= It's my mistake.
這是我的錯。

A:It's my fault.
這是我的錯。
B:Forget about it.
忘了這事吧。

How can I make it up to you?
我怎樣才能彌補我的錯誤呢?
make up“彌補”


How can you ever forgive me?
你怎樣才能原諒我呢?

A:How can you ever forgive me?
你怎樣才能原諒我呢?
B:No way.
我決不會原諒你的。