當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第266期:大量購物

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第266期:大量購物

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.7W 次

unit 290

大量購物

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?

A:我們還需要買一些啤酒,啤酒在哪裏?

B:They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.

B:超市是不賣啤酒的,我們要到賣酒的店買才行。

A:Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?

A:什麼?這裏不賣啤酒,怎麼可能?

B:It's a state law. This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.

B:這是州立的法律。這個州不允許超市賣啤酒,只有賣酒的店纔有。

A:That's too strict. It's silly.

A:這太苛刻了,也很愚蠢。

B:I know. I agree with you.

B:我知道,我同意你的說法。

B:Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?

B:打擾一下,請問你們賣有機蔬菜嗎?

ing-bottom: 52.3%;">高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第266期:大量購物

C:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?

C:有的,就在你前方。有機蔬菜都有藍色的標籤。在這裏,看到了嗎?

B:Sure. Thank you. You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.

B:嗯,謝謝。你們應該要有標示的,讓顧客知道哪些是有機蔬菜,哪些不是。

C:They're labeled on the packet, sir.

C:它們在包裝土有標示的,先生。

B:One more question.

B:還有一個問題。

C:Yes?

C:什麼問題?

B:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?

B:我們想買一些醬油,醬油在哪一個走道?

C:That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.

C:在第7走道,和調味品一起,就在番茄醬的旁邊。

B:Thank you. Do you wan. paper or plastic bags?

B:謝謝。你要紙袋還是塑膠袋?

A:Plastic bags.

A:塑膠袋。

B:And do you want to drive up?

B:你需要搬運服務嗎?

A:What do you mean?

A:什麼意思?

B:We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there.

B:他們可以幫我們把東西搬到卡車上。我們只要把車子開到那扇門那兒。

A:Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.

A:哇,好方便!不過我想我們可以自己提這些雜貨。

B:Yes, our car is not parked far away. I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.

B:好的,我們的車子沒有停多遠。我會告訴收銀員不需要這項服務,全部大概要90美元錢。

A:Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?

A:這裏是100美元。我要去雜誌架那兒看看,好嗎?