Calling about Test Results 告知檢查結果
8. Calling about Test Results
8.打電話告知檢查結果
A: I'm calling to see if the results of some tests I took are in?
A:我打電話來是想看看我做的一些測試結果出來了嗎?
B: I can check for you. Can I have your name, please?
B:我可以幫你看一下。能告訴我你的全名嗎?
A: Sure, my name is Willie Foster.
A:當然,我的名字是威利福斯特。
B: Mr. Foster, your doctor is Dr. Edwards?
B:福斯特先生,你的醫生是愛德華茲博士嗎?
A: Yes, that's right.
A:是的,就是他。
B: Can you tell me when the tests were taken?
B:你能告訴我什麼時候做的檢查嗎?
A: I was there last week.
A:上週。
B: I see your results are in, Mr. Foster.
B:福斯特先生,我看到你的結果出來了。
A: Great! Can you read them to me?
A:太好了!你可以讀給我聽嗎?
B: Actually I cannot. You need to come in and see the doctor.
B:事實是我不能。你需要過來看醫生。
A: Are they that bad? Am I dying?
A:結果如此糟糕嗎?我要死了嗎?
B: Sir, I'm just the receptionist. Why don't you come and speak to Dr. Edwards?
B:先生,我只是接待員。你爲什麼不過來和愛德華茲博士談談呢?
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載