犯罪:Being Pulled Over 被拉到路邊
8. Being Pulled Over
8.被拉到路邊
A: Can I have you license and registration, sir?
A:先生,可以給我你的駕照和登記證嗎?
B: What seems to be the problem, officer?
B:是什麼問題,警官?
A: You have no idea why I pulled you over?
A:你不知道我爲什麼把你叫到路邊嗎?
B: I don't have any idea, officer.
B:我一點也不知道,警官。
A: You were going 60 miles an hour and the speed limit is only 45.
A:你把車開到了60英里每小時而限速只有45.
B: Sorry, officer. I guess I was in a rush.
B:對不起,警官。我想我有些着急了。
A: Where are you rushing to?
A:你要急着去哪裏?
B: I'm late picking up my kids from school.
B:我接我孩子放學遲到了。
A: I'm going to have to give you a ticket.
A:我將不得不給你一張罰單。
B: Can't you just let me off with a warning? I'll be more careful next time.
B:你就不能只給我一個警告然後讓我走嗎?下次我會更小心的。
A: You could have caused an accident and never made it to get your kids.
A:你可能導致意外的發生,別帶着你的孩子開這麼快。
B: You have a point, officer.
B:你說的對,警官。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載