當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第30期:緊急情況通話術語(8)

飛行員英語900句 第30期:緊急情況通話術語(8)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.35W 次

I had to abort takeoff because I didn’t receive any airspeed indication.

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">飛行員英語900句 第30期:緊急情況通話術語(8)
581. 我必須中斷起飛,因爲我沒有看到任何空速指示

We have an error in our airspeed. Request to climb to minimum safe altitude.

582. 我們的空速有誤差。申請上升到最低安全高度以上。

We have master warning lights in the cockpit. Request landing at the nearest suitable airport.

583. 我們的駕駛艙主警告燈亮了。申請就近合適機場着陸。

We have a master caution. I will notify you if a diversion is required.

584. 我們有一個主警戒燈亮了。如需備降,我將告知

Some of our instruments are not indicating correctly. Request level off to perform checklist.

585. 一些儀表不能正確顯示。申請改平飛執行檢查單。

Two of our display units have failed. We are no longer RNP qualified. Request diversion.

586. 我們的兩個顯示屏故障。我們不再具備RNP資格。申請備降。

We made the go around due to navigation accuracy downgrade.

587. 我們復飛是因爲導航精度降級。

We made the go around due to FMS position error.

588. 我們復飛是因爲飛行管理計算機誤差。

We made the go around due to map drift on our navigation display.

589. 我們復飛是因爲導航顯示上地圖漂移。

We made the go around due to GPS error.

590. 我們復飛是因爲GPS誤差。

We made the go around due to lateral deviation exceedance.

591. 我們復飛是因爲橫向偏離超出限制。

We made the go around due to CDU failure.

592. 我們復飛是因爲CDU故障。

We made the go around because we exceeded the vertical deviation limit.

593. 我們復飛是因爲我們超出了縱向偏離限制。

We no longer have altitude warning. Request leaving RVSM airspace.

594. 我們不再具備高度偏離的警告,申請離開RVSM空域。

We have autopilot disconnection. We are no longer RVSM qualified. Request leaving RVSM airspace.

595. 我們自動駕駛脫開了,我們不再符合RVSM 資質,申請離開RVSM空域。

Our landing capability has degraded. Request terminate our approach.

596. 我們的着陸能力(類別)降級。申請終止進近。

Request to climb to minimum safe altitude due to malfunction of navigation computers.

597. 由於導航計算機故障,申請爬升到最低安全高度。

We performed the go-around because we had a ground proximity warning.

598. 我們復飛是因爲我們出現了近地警告。

We have conflicting traffic at one o’clock, 6 miles, descending. Request heading 130 for avoidance.

599. 我們顯示衝突飛機在我們1點鐘方位,6海里處,正在下降。申請航向130來避開。

We have conflicting traffic at eleven o’clock, 8 miles, climbing. Request vectors for avoidance.

600. 我們顯示衝突飛機在我們11點鐘方位,8海里處,正在上升。申請雷達引導來避開。