當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第681期:心情不好別再用unhappy了

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第681期:心情不好別再用unhappy了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.9W 次

I get upset.

ing-bottom: 100%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第681期:心情不好別再用unhappy了

我很生氣。


That's so offensive.

真是令人生氣。

offensive是“進攻的”, “進攻性的”意思,和defensive“防禦的”, “防備的”是一對反義詞。但是,這裏的offensive是“冒犯的”,“無禮的”,“侮辱的”意思。offensiv作“進攻的”意思講時,只在句中修飾名詞。“她好像挺有進攻性的”,這句話用英文來說就是"She really seemed like an offensive girl". 但是,"She really seemed to be offensive"的意思卻是“她好像很無禮”


That person is so rude.

那個人太粗魯了。


How rude can you.be?

你怎麼如此無禮?


That really makes me mad/angry/upset.

那簡直要讓我發瘋。

make sb mad

讓某人發瘋


He drives me crazy when he does that.

他那樣做的時候簡直讓我發瘋。

drive sb mad/crazy

讓某人發瘋


I'm really displeased with her behavior.

我對她的行爲感到非常不滿意。

be displeased with...

對...不滿意


She is the most unpleasant woman I've ever met.

她是我見過的最令人討厭的女人。


That kind of thing really pisses me off.

這種事太讓我心煩了。

piss sb off

讓某人生氣


Dialogue1


A: What's wrong with you?

你怎麼了?


B: I dropped my sunglasses and they all got scratched up. It makes me so sad when I do that.

我把眼鏡掉在地上刮壞了,這讓我很難過。


Conversation:

A: What's wrong? You don't look too happy.

怎麼了?你看起來不太高興。


B: No, I'm not.

是啊,我很生氣。


A: Why? What happened?

爲什麼,出了什麼事?


B: I was talking with a customer who came into the office today. He was going to ABC University, and he made a remark about DEF University, which I went to. That really put me in a bad mood.

我今天接待了一位來我們辦公室的客戶,他要去ABC大學,但他對我上的DEF大學評論了一通,讓我很不高興。

put sb in a bad mood

讓某人不高興


A: Try not to let it get to you. Why don't you sit down here? I'll give you a massage.

別讓這件事影響你,乾脆在這兒坐一坐吧,我來給你做做按摩。

get to在這裏是“影響”,“對...產生影響”。