當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於感冒的英語對話閱讀

關於感冒的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.02W 次

開設英語對話課的最終目的是培養學生語言交際能力。本站小編整理了關於感冒的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於感冒的英語對話閱讀
  關於感冒的英語對話一

醫生:早上好。你哪裏不舒服?

Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you?

病人:你好,大夫。我頭疼得厲害。

Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

醫生:彆着急,小夥子,告訴我怎麼回事。

Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。現在有點鼻塞。喉嚨很痛。恐怕還伴有高燒。感覺糟透了。

Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

醫生:小夥子,別擔心。讓我給你檢查一下。我先看看你的喉嚨。張開嘴說"啊"。

Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".

病人:啊。

Patient:Ah.

醫生:很好。把你的舌頭伸出來。好的。接下來讓我檢查以下你的胸膛。把襯衫的扣子解開。讓我檢查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住氣。吸氣,呼氣。順便問一下,你曾經患過肺結核嗎?

Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

病人:沒有,從來沒有。

Patient:No,definitely not.

醫生:聽着,你的喉嚨發炎了。舌苔很厚。這些都是感冒的症狀。

Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

病人:那我該怎麼做呢?

Patient:What am I supposed to do then?

醫生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我馬上給你開藥方。

Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription。

病人:謝謝。

Patient:Thank you very much.

醫生:不客氣。記住好好休息。

Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.

病人:我會的。再見,大夫。

Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.

醫生:再見!

  關於感冒的英語對話二

病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?

Patient:I have a terrible cold. Apart from that,I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

Chemist:Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

Patient:No,I haven't gone to see a doctor.

藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

Chemist:Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

Patient:I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

藥劑師:(拿起一個小盒子)我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

Chemist:(picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:這藥有效果嗎?

Patient:Will this really help?

藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。

Chemist:According to the label,yes. But if that doesn't help,then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient:Which are the best headache tablets?

藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

Chemist:We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

Patient:Can you sell me penicillin?

藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

Chemist:Sorry,sir. I can not sell it,you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人:那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

Patient:Well,then. Give me some boric acid.

藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

Chemist:All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

Patient:Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

藥劑師:當然有了。

Chemist:Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient:That's great.

藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。

Chemist:Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:謝謝你的提醒。

Patient:Thank you for reminding me.

藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?

Chemist:Anything else?

病人:不了,謝謝。

Patient:No, thank you.

藥劑師:不客氣。

Chemist:You're welcome.

  關於感冒的英語對話三

醫生:

Come in, please.

請進.

保羅:

I`m Paul Marshall.

我是保羅·馬歇爾.

醫生:

Have a seat. What seems to be the problem?

坐下吧.哪裏不舒服?

保羅:

I`ve lost a little weight recently, and I don`t seem to have too much energy. My head and stomach were killing me yesterday. I might have had a fever. I thought I might have ate something bad because I had the runs.

我近來體重減輕了.而且好像沒什麼力氣.昨天我頭疼胃也疼.簡直把我折磨死了.我好像發燒了.而且我覺得我可能吃壞了東西.現在拉肚子.

醫生:

(checking Carl`s file) Everything was fine with your last checkup 3 months ago. Are you eating Ok? Do you bring anything up?

(檢查保羅的醫療檔案).你最近的一次體檢是三個月前,當時體檢結果一切正常。你食慾好嗎?你嘔吐嗎?

保羅:

I`m eating fine, more or less. Last night, I thought I was going to vomit.

我食慾還好,多少吃一點兒。昨晚我覺得有點噁心想吐。

醫生:

Did you sleep well?

你休息得好嗎?

保羅:

A little fitfully sometimes. This morning, I felt too sick to even get out of bed.

有時睡得不太安穩。今早.我病得都起不了牀了.

醫生:

(after checking Paul`s heartbeat, blood pressure, and temperature) Everything seems to be Ok. Any other symptoms?

聽了卡爾的心跳.量了他的血壓和體溫後)一切看來都很正常.有其他什麼症狀嗎?

保羅:

No, nothing I can think of. I must say that things have been quite hectic around the office recently.

沒有.我想不出什麼來了.我得承認近來工作很忙.

醫生:

I think you might have a touch of the flu that`s going around. And you seem to be a little tired. I`ll give you the flu shot and I recommend you take some vitamin supplements. Try to take it easy at work for a while, too.

我覺得你染上了正在傳播的流感.而且你看起來也有點兒疲憊.我給你打一針治流感的.並建議你補充一些維生素.還有.最近一段時間工作不要太緊張.

保羅:

Thanks, Doctor.

謝謝你.醫生.


看了“關於感冒的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於感冒去看病英語對話

2.感冒的英語對話

3.患流行性感冒看醫生常用英語

4.關於生病的英語對話

5.有關生病的英語日常對話