當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 接機時的英語對話閱讀

接機時的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.13W 次

通過對話教學,學生可以進行聽、說、讀、寫各方面技能的訓練,可以說這是培養學生綜合技能的最有效的途徑。本站小編整理了接機時的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

接機時的英語對話閱讀
  接機時的英語對話一

A:Excuse me, but are you in from England?

您好,請問您是英國來的馬丁先生嗎?

B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.

是啊,我是喬·馬丁。您一定是北京天發對外貿易有限公司的張耀吧?

A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.

正是,很高興見到您,馬丁先生。

B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.

很高興見到您,張先生。哦,讓我來介紹一下我的家人,這是我的妻子瑪麗,這是 我兒子湯姆。

A:How do you do?

你們好!

C:How do you do, g?

您好!張先生。

A:Let me help you with your luggage.

我來幫您拿行李吧!

B:No, thanks. I can manage it.

不了,我能行,謝謝。

A:Did you have a good flight, in?

旅途愉快嗎,馬丁先生?

B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?

很愉快,食物美味服務也不錯。請問我們多久才能到達賓館?

A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let's go.

大約45分鐘的車程。我們的車在那邊等着呢,走吧!

  接機時的英語對話二

A:Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Johnson from America?

對不起,您是從美國來的約翰遜先生嗎?

B:Yes, I'm Paul Johnson from Boston.

是的,我是保羅約翰遜,來自波斯頓。

A:I'm Wu Li from International Travel Agency, Beijing Branch. May I introduce you to our manager, Mr. Zhang? He has come to meet you. Mr. Zhang, this is Mr. Johnson. And Mr. Johnson, this is Mr. Zhang.

我是吳麗,來自國際旅行社北京分社。我可以把您介紹給我們經理張先生嗎?他今天特意來接您。張先生,這是約翰遜先生。約翰遜先生,這是張先生。

B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm pleased to meet you.

你好!張先生,很高興見到你。

C:How do you do? I'm very glad to meet you too. Have you ever been to Beijing before?

您好!我也很高興見到您。您以前來過北京嗎?

B:No. This is my first trip here.

沒有,這是我第一次來北京。

C:Welcome to Beijing.

歡迎您來北京。

B:Thank you. I'm very glad to have this opportunity to visit China.

謝謝。我很高興有機會來中國訪問。

  接機時的英語對話三

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr. Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生。您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?

B:Ah, yes, that's right.

是的。

A:Glad to meet you. Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

很高興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導遊,我叫張華。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide。

您好,我正存找導遊呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

隨時爲您效勞,先生。對了,一路上邇好嗎?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many take offs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.

還可以。可是這些天淨乘飛機了。都幾乎記不清這三天早我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

那我們馬上去酒店好嗎?我已爲您預訂了房間。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我們必須儘快地送您到旅館。希望明天早.卜您能精神煥發充滿活力,因爲我們明天要去參觀長城

B:I'm sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我一定會的。實際上,我正盼望着能見到這個偉大的奇蹟呢。


看了“接機時的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於接機的英語對話閱讀

2.有關接機的英語對話閱讀

3.關於機場接機的英語對話精選

4.機場接機常用英語對話精選

5.機場接機英語對話範文