當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 最喜歡的節日英語對話

最喜歡的節日英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

高中英語對話教學要提高學生的語言交際能力,重視改進高中英語教學的整體面貌。本站小編整理了最喜歡的節日英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

最喜歡的節日英語對話
  最喜歡的節日英語對話一

Simon: Hi! What's your name?

西蒙:你好!你叫什麼名字?

Lesie: My name is Lesie Gregory.

蕾希:我叫蕾希·格利高裏。

Simon: And do you want to tell us about your hobbies?

西蒙:你想跟我們談談你的愛好嗎?

Lesie: Sure, I'll tell you about my hobbies.

蕾希:好的。我會跟你談談我的愛好。

Simon: OK. What are they?

西蒙:好。你都有什麼愛好?

Lesie: My first hobby is going to the gym. I go to the gym three times a week. I do floorexecises, aerobics classes, swimming and I do weight training.

蕾希:我第一個愛好是去健身。我每週去三次健身房。我會做自由體操、有氧運動、游泳,我也做舉重練習。

Simon: Of all those things, what are your favorites? What's your favorite? What's your favoritething to do?

西蒙:在這些運動中,你最喜歡的是什麼?你最喜歡哪項運動?你最喜歡做的事情是什麼?

Lesie: My favorite thing to do is either swimming or what they call aqua-aerobics.

蕾希:我最喜歡的是游泳,也有人稱爲水中有氧運動。

Simon: Aqua-aerobics? What's that?

西蒙:水中有氧運動?那是什麼?

Lesie: Well, actually, there's different kinds of aqua-aerobics. It's just like an aerobics class butit's in a swimming pool, so there's, so you're not putting pressure on your joints when you'rejumping up and down.

蕾希:嗯,實際上,水中有氧運動有不同的種類。與有氧運動類似,不過是在游泳池裏進行的,這樣在你上下跳動的時候不會對關節造成壓力。

Simon: Ah, cool! Any other hobbies?

西蒙:啊,真酷!你還有其他的愛好嗎?

Lesie: Yeah, um, because it's going to be Christmas soon, I'll be able to enjoy my hobby ofbaking.

蕾希:有,馬上就要到聖誕節了,所以我可以享受烘焙的樂趣。

Simon: So what kind of things do you bake?

西蒙:那你通常都烘焙什麼呢?

Lesie: Oh, well, sometimes I bake pies, like pumpkin pies or pecan pie. Pecan pies are veryfamous where I come from in Florida because we have pecan trees and then sometimes I docakes, like really rich cakes like red velvet cakes, or carrot cakes, but this year I'm going to bebaking cookies.

蕾希:嗯,有時我會烤餡餅,比如南瓜派或是核桃派。我來自佛羅里達州,那裏的核桃派非常有名,因爲我們那裏有核桃樹,有時我也烘焙蛋糕,我會做配料豐富的蛋糕,比如紅絲絨蛋糕或是胡蘿蔔蛋糕,不過今年我打算烤餅乾。

Simon: Cookies! What kind of cookies, Leslie?

西蒙:餅乾!蕾希,你要做哪種餅乾?

Lesie: Ah, let's see this year's cookies are going to be the traditional Christmas sugar cookie,which is a big cookie in a kind of a Christmas shape, like a Christmas tree or Santa Claus withicing or some colored sugar, very yummy, and some M&M cookies with red a greenM&M's.

蕾希:嗯,我想今年我會做傳統的聖誕節甜餅乾,這是一種大餅乾,形狀與聖誕節有關,可以是聖誕樹形狀或是有糖霜的聖誕老人形狀,也可以是一些彩色糖的形狀,這種餅乾非常好吃,可以用紅色和綠色的M&M彩虹糖來做彩虹巧克力豆曲奇。

Simon: Oh, wow! Sounds interesting! OK. I've got a question, or I've got something to ribe how your cookies taste? Use your three favorite adjectives?

西蒙:哇!聽起來真有趣!好,我有個問題,我想問你件事。形容一下你的餅乾是什麼味道?用三個你最喜歡的形容詞來描述?

Lesie: Three favorite adjectives? Soft, moist, and sweet!

蕾希:三個最喜歡的形容詞?那就是柔軟、潤澤和甜!

  最喜歡的節日英語對話二

Nancy:

What date is it today?

今天是幾號?

Jerry:

Today is December 23, 2009.

今天是2009 年12 月23 日。

Nancy:

Oh, the day after tomorrow is Christmas.

哦,後天是聖誕節。

Jerry:

Merry Christmas to you!

預祝你聖誕快樂!

Nancy:

You too!

你也聖誕快樂!

  最喜歡的節日英語對話三

Jack: Yuanxiao Jie? What's that?

元宵節?那是什麼?

Tracy: It's a traditional Chinese festival. It's also called the Lantern Festival.

是中國的一個傳統節日,也叫燈籠節。

Jack: How is it related to lantern?

跟燈籠有什麼關係呢?

Tracy: On the night of the festival, people go on streets with a variety of lanterns.

元宵節的晚上,人們會提着各式各樣的燈籠上街。

Jack: Oh, that must be fun.

噢,肯定很有趣。

Tracy: Yeah.

是的。

Jack: On which day does the Lantern Festival?

元宵節在哪天呢?

Tracy: It's on the 15th of the first month of the Chinese New Year.

中國農曆的元月15日。


看了“最喜歡的節日英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於節日的英語對話簡潔

2.關於節日的英語對話

3.關於節日的英語對話閱讀

4.我最喜歡的節日英語作文5篇

5.有關節日派對實用英語對話