當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:閱讀

生活英語情景對話:閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.28W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

生活英語情景對話:閱讀

 生活英語情景對話:閱讀

Todd: Hey, Mark I saw that you're reading a book out there.

嘿,Mark,我看你在那邊正在讀一本書。

Mark: Yeah, that's right.

對呀。

Todd: So, do you read a lot?

那你讀了很多書嗎?

Mark: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television.

是的,讀了很多。事實上是因爲我沒有電視。

Todd: Ah, you're the man.

啊,你就是這樣一個人。

Mark: Seriously, I only read.

說真的,我只能看書。

Todd: Wow, how many books do you get through a week?

哇,那你一週能看多少本書?

Mark: A week! Ah, at least one a week, because I work all the time.

一週啊,一週至少一本,因爲我一直都在工作。

Todd: Oh, that's pretty good.

哦,那相當不錯了。

Mark: Yeah, but I enjoy reading because television doesn't give you imagination, yeah I prefer reading.

是,但我喜歡閱讀是因爲電視無法滿足我想象的慾望,所以說我更喜歡閱讀。

Todd: Yeah, I hear you. It rots your mind, I think. Ah, also, what kind of books you like to read? What kind of genres?

恩我明白了。我想閱讀可以蠶食你的大腦。那麼你喜歡看哪種書呢?哪一類的?

Mark: Well, let's see, I've got a lot of nonfiction, a lot of comedy.

恩我想想,我看過很多非小說還有很多的喜劇片。

Todd: cool, so actually, when you read, like where do you normally read?

太棒了,那你通常會喜歡在什麼地方閱讀呢?

Mark: Where do I normally read? On the trains, actually. I'm always reading on the trains. I read because I'm always traveling to work. A lot of pleasure.

在什麼地方閱讀?在火車上吧。我總是在火車上看書。因爲我總是坐車去工作,看書會帶來樂趣。

And it's funny because I meet people on the trains when I'm reading, they look over at my book.

而且真的很有意思,因爲在我看書的時候,周圍的人也會湊過來看。

Todd: That's cool. I love to read on the trains.

那種感覺很棒。我很喜歡在火車上看書。

生活英語情景對話:郵局

Todd: OK, Laura, I'm going to ask you questions about the post office in Hong Kong. OK, or just sending letters. How often do you write letters?

Laura,我想問你些關於香港郵局的問題,嗯,或者說就是寄信。你多久寫一次信?

Laura: Well, when I was young, I wrote quite often to my pen pals, but right now, instead of sending a letter I usually send my friends e-mails.

嗯,在我小的時候,我經常跟我的筆友寫信,但現在,我們通常是互發電子郵件。

Todd: Yeah! Me, too. How much does it cost to send a postcard in Hong Kong overseas?

對呀!我也是。在香港向海外寄張明信片要花多少錢?

Laura: Well, to Asian countries, it costs about two dollars, two Hong Kong dollars. To European countries it costs about three dollars.

嗯,寄向亞洲國家,要花兩港幣。寄向歐洲國家要花三港幣。

Todd: OK, and when you send mail in Hong Kong, do you send it from your house, or do you..

好的,那在香港寄郵件的時候你是從你家寄過去還是……

Laura: Well, we have to go the post office in order to send letters or parcels.

寄信寄包裹的話我們只能去郵局。

Todd: Really, OK! Cause it's so crowded in Hong Kong that...

是嘛!那好!因爲香港人真的是太多了……

Laura: Well, Yes, Yes!

恩,是,是!

Todd: OK, and in Japan do you receive a lot of mail?

那你在日本收過信件嗎?

Laura: Right now, no. Well, because it's so convenient to use the e-mails or instant communication or telephone.

還沒有。因爲使用電子郵件或即時通信再或電話會很方便。

Todd: Yeah, OK last question. What time do post offices open and close?

是的,好,最後一個問題。郵局的工作時間是幾點到幾點?

Laura: Well, it depends on the size of the post office. For large one, so, they work longer. Like from nine in the morning until six, so for a smaller one, from nine to five.

嗯,那要取決於郵局的規模了。大一些的,工作時間會長一點,大概是從早九點到晚六點;然後小一點的是從早九點到晚五點。