當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關於結賬的英語對話閱讀

有關於結賬的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

結賬是指在某一會計期間的期末將收入和費用賬戶結清的會計程序,以便記錄下一個會計期間的經濟業務。小編精心收集了有關於結賬的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關於結賬的英語對話閱讀
  有關於結賬的英語對話1

Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

我現在想結帳。請給我賬單,好嗎?

Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

好的,先生。您的房間號是多少?

Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

8736。這是我的門卡。

Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

請稍等。一共是6212元。含稅。

Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票支付嗎?

Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

當然可以,我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

Todd:Here you are.

給你。

Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

謝謝。先生,您在這裏住得滿意嗎?

Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

非常滿意。房間很舒適,服務很周到。順便問一下,你們可以把我的行李送到機場嗎?

Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

當然可以。我們會辦好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班機?

Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

第17號班機。我的行李需要在4點之前送到。

Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

沒問題,先生。希望能再次見到您。

Todd:Thank you.

謝謝。

  有關於結賬的英語對話2

現金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

Guest: Here you are.

給你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

這裏收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

謝謝!這是給你的小費。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。

  有關於結賬的英語對話3

Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付賬

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

結賬。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

當然,您有哪種?

Guest: Visa card.

維薩卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

謝謝,但這是什麼費用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

這是加收的15%的稅和服務費。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,給你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

謝謝,稍等一會兒,我馬上給回你信用卡賬單。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快。


看了“有關於結賬的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於結賬的英語對話閱讀

2.關於結賬的英語對話

3.有關付錢的英語對話閱讀

4.餐廳結賬英語對話精選

5.關於購物的英語對話閱讀