當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語散文 > 有關於英語對話短文閱讀

有關於英語對話短文閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

培養學生的會話能力是對話課的宗旨。中學英語對話課教學的目的不僅僅是讓學生懂點英語知識,同時應在加強基礎知識和基本訓練的過程中,使基礎知識轉化爲言語技能,並發展成運用英語進行交際的能力。本站小編整理了關於英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

有關於英語對話短文閱讀
  關於英語對話短文一

購買新車 對話

Steven wants to buy a car. Now he is negotiating the price with a car dealer.

史蒂文想要買一輛車。現在他正和一位賣車人議價。

Steven: Wow, what a cool car! The styling of this car really appeals to me.

史蒂文:哇,這輛車好漂亮啊!這輛車的風格樣式真的吸引了我。

Car dealer: Yes, this is a very popular car.

賣車人:是的,這輛車很受大衆歡迎,

Steven: I want to buy it. How much does this car cost?

史蒂文:我想買下它。這輛車多少錢啊?

Car dealer: The car is beautiful, isn't it? Come on inside and we'll discuss the price.

賣車人:這輛車很漂亮,不是嗎?進裏面來,我們商量一下價錢。

Steven: You can tell me here. I just want to know the price.

史蒂文:你可以在這告訴我,我只是想知道價錢。

Car dealer: 50000 yuan, What a deal! That will, of course, include tax, licence, and registration fee.

賣車人:5萬元,多划算呀!這個價錢包括車稅、車牌執照費,還有註冊費。

Steven: I appreciate your help, but I think I'll look around a bit.

史蒂文:很感謝,我想我還是再看看吧。

Car dealer: Then what price would be fair to you?

賣車人:那麼你認爲什麼價格對你合適?

Steven: I think that 30000 yuan would be fair for this car.

史蒂文:我認爲這輛車值3萬。

Car dealer: I can see that you are a smart buyer. Forty thousand is my best price.

賣車人:看得出你很精明啊,4萬是我給你的最好價錢。

Steven: Can't you make it cheaper? I still can't afford the car.

史蒂文:你就不能再便宜些嗎?我這個價錢我還是買不起這輛車。

Car dealer: 38000yuan is my final offer.

賣車人:3萬8千元,給你的最低價了。

Steven: . I will take it.

史蒂文:嗯……好吧!我買下了。

  關於英語對話短文二

考取駕照 對話

Steven wants to get a driver's licence. Now he is talking with his friend Bob about the drivingtest.

史蒂文想要拿到駕照,現在他正和朋友鮑勃談論駕照考試的事。

Steven: Hi, Bob. I heard that you had passed your driving test. Is it true?

史蒂文:你好,鮑勃。我聽說你已考取了駕照,是真的嗎?

Bob: Yes. A few days ago I have no right to get a driving licence. But now I get it.

鮑勃:是啊,幾天前我還沒資格拿駕照,但是現在我拿到了。

Steven: Is the driving test difficult?

史蒂文:駕照考試難嗎?

Bob: Yes, it can be quite tough. Many pople fail to pass the test at the first time.

鮑勃:是的,很難。不是每個人都能一次通過考試的。

Steven: What does the driving test require?

史蒂文:考駕照都考什麼呢?

Bob: You should enroll in driving school and then take a road test and a written test. After youpass both tests, you'll get your licence.

鮑勃:報個駕校然後參加路考和筆試,都過了就能拿到駕照了。

Steven: Oh, I see. I need more practice before I take the driving test.

史蒂文:哦,我明白了!考駕照前,我需要多多練習。

Bob: Don't worry about your driving test. I think you will pass the test and get the driver'slicence very soon.

鮑勃:別擔心,我覺得你會很快通過考試獲取駕照的。

Steven: Hopeful! Thank you.

史蒂文:但願吧!謝謝你啊!

  關於英語對話短文三

留學生活 對話

In the Departmental Reception for new students, Steven and Mandy are talking with each other.

在院系新生歡迎儀式上,史蒂文和曼迪在談話。

Steven: Hello, are you Chinese?

史蒂文:你好,你是中國人嗎?

Mandy: No, I'm Korean. Where are you from?

曼迪:不是,我是韓國人。你來自哪裏?

Steven: I'm from America. Are you settling in all right?

史蒂文:我來自美國。你都安頓好了嗎?

Mandy: I've already found a flat and it's quite comfortable. What about you?

曼迪:我已經找到了一個公寓,非常舒適。你呢?

Steven: I live in my uncle's house. He came here ten years ago.

史蒂文:我住在叔叔家。他十年前就來這裏了。

Mandy: What do you think of the local accent here? Has it been causing you any problems?

曼迪:你怎麼看這裏的口音?給你帶來麻煩了嗎?

Steven: I think it's just a matter of getting used to it.

史蒂文:我想只要我們習慣就好了。

Mandy: I can't agree more.

曼迪:我完全同意你的觀點。


看了“關於英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.關於英語對話短文閱讀

2.關於英語對話作文閱讀

3.關於簡單英語對話短文閱讀

4.關於基本的英語對話短文閱讀

5.關於英語情景對話