當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關意外情景對話

有關意外情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關意外情景對話

有關意外情景對話1:

Man: Did you hear about that accident on the 5? There was a sixty-two-car pile up.

你聽說國道發生的車禍了嗎?有62輛汽車追尾

Woman: No kidding! When did that happen?

你在說笑吧!什麼時候發生的?

Man: Early this morning.

今天一大早。

Woman: Oh, no.

噢,不。

Man: Yea. And a semi jack-knifed trying to miss a stalled car in the fast lane. You can imagine what happened after that.

沒錯,一輛貨車想閃避一輛在快車道上拋錨的汽車,接下來發生的事你應該可以想象。

Woman: Sixty two cars. Ohhh. Do they know how many casualties yet?

62輛車,喔,已經知道有多少死傷人數了嗎?

Man: The count is up to seven right now and several are in critical condition.

目前估計有 7個人,有幾個是嚴重受傷。

Woman: That's amazingly low for such a huge accident!

這麼嚴重的車禍如此低的傷亡人數真不可思議!

 有關意外情景對話2:

Husband: Honey, I think I need to go see the doctor.

老婆,我想我得去看醫生。

Wife: Ah! You're bleeding all over! What happened?

啊!你全身都是血!發生什麼事了?

Husband: I was working in the garage and cut myself with my saw.

我在車庫工作時,被鋸子割傷了。

Wife: Here, use this rag to apply pressure to the cut. Does it hurt?

拿去,用這塊布按住傷口,會痛嗎?

Husband: No, not really, there's just a lot of blood.

不會,不會很痛,只是流了很多血。

Wife: You may just need stitches. I think they can handle this at the clinic instead of the ER. Let me make a quick phone call.

你可能只需要縫幾針,我想只要去看門診就好,不用掛急診,我趕快去打電話。

Husband: I'm going to go sit in the car while I still have the stomach to walk.

趁我沒吐出來,還能走路,我先到車上坐着。

Wife: Oh, sorry! I forgot you get queasy with the sight of blood. I'll be right there.

啊,抱歉!我忘了你怕看到血,我馬上就過去。

 有關意外情景對話3:

Son: Mom, I want to get a motorcycle. Is that all right with you?

媽,我想買輛摩托車,可以嗎?

Mother: You mean a murder cycle? Did you know more cyclists die in accidents than more cyclists?

你是說自殺車吧?你知 道摩托車車禍死亡的人數遠超過小汽車車禍死亡的人數嗎?

Son: Mom! I'll wear a helmet and I'll drive sane. I promise.

媽!我會戴安全帽並且很小心,我保證。

Mother: I'll tell you what. You can get a motorcycle on one condition.

這樣吧,只有在一種情 況下,我纔會幫你買摩托車。

Son: What's that?

什麼情況?

Mother: You spend two weeks with dad in his ambulance as an EMT trainee and volunteer at the emergency room for one month.

你花兩個禮拜陪你父親在救護車當急診實習生,並且花一個月自願到急診室幫忙。

Son: And after that?

之後呢?

Mother: After that, we'll let you decide if you still want a murder, I mean motorcycle.

之後,我們會讓你決定自你是否還要買自殺… 我是指摩托車。

 有關意外情景對話4:

Man: This is 911.

這裏是911。

Woman: Send an ambulance fast! My husband is having a heart attack!

請快點派輛救護車過來!我丈夫心臟病發作!

Man: Slow down and tell me your address.

慢慢說,告訴我你的住址。

Woman: I live on 1177 Oak lane in Smithfield. Oh, hurry, I don't know what to do!

我住在史密斯菲爾德市橡樹路1177號,快點,我不知道該怎麼辦 !

Man: An ambulance is on its way right now. They should be there any minute. Are you close to him right now?

救護車現在正在路上,馬上就會到了,你在他身邊嗎?

Woman: yes, yes, he's right here by me.

是的,是的,他就在我旁邊。

Man Is he breathing?

他有呼吸嗎?

Woman: Yes, he's breathing, but he's not conscious! Oh, please hurry!

有,他有呼吸,可是他失去了意識! 噢,拜託,趕快來!