當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯

關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.58K 次

情景對話是初中英語教學的重要內容,也是中考重要考點。本站小編整理了關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯
  關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯篇一

A:Well,men in some countries kiss each other when they first meet.

A:一些國家的男士們第一次見面時也相互親吻。

B:In which countries?

B:有哪些國家啊?

A:In Russia, France, Arab countries and some of the South American countries.

A:俄羅斯、法國、阿拉伯國家和一些南美國家。

B:But as far as I know, men don't kiss each other in either China or English- speaking countries.

B:但據我所知,在中國和其他一些說英語的國家男人們是不互相親吻的。

A:Yes,you are right.

A:是的,你說對了。

B:But what do they do when they meet for the first time?

B:可是他們第一次見面是怎麼做呢?

A:Well, in Britasin,people usually shake hands:and in France, it is the custom to shake hands with people in the office every morning, and kiss each other when they meet for the first time or leave.

A:嗯,在英國,人們通常都是握手:在法國,每天早晨在辦公室見面握握手已成爲一種習俗,但當男士們初次見面或分開時還要相互親吻。

B:It seems that French people kiss each other hello and goodbye more often than British people.

B:看起來法國人在互相打招呼和分開時要比英國人更常親吻了。

A:That's right.

A:是的。

B:Well,what should I do if I go to those countries?

B:哎,那我要是到這些國家去該怎麼做啊?

A:When in Rome,do as the Romans do!

A:入鄉隨俗唄!

  關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯篇二

Conversation 2

對話 2

A:Do you know any Maori legends?

A:你知道毛利傳說嗎?

B:I know a few,but not too much.

B:知道一些,但知道得不多。

A:Recently I have been fascinated with these legends.

A:最近我對此很着迷。

B:Really? Tell me something,OK?

B:真的嗎?給我說說,好嗎?

A:It is said that the two sisters passed on the hand work through years in the legend.

A:傳說是在靈界中的兩個姐妹的手工品上代代傳下來的。

B:That's terrible.

B:有點嚇人。

A:The hand work carried fire to their frozen and dying brother, into the geothermal energy.

A:手工品將火帶給了她們冰凍的即將死亡的弟弟,便形成了地熱。

B:How do you know the legend?

B:你是怎麼知道這個傳說的?

A:I know it from the books.

A:我是從書本上知道的。

  關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯篇三

A:Happy Thanksgiving Day!

A:感恩節快樂!

B:Happy Thanksgiving Day!

B:感恩節快樂!

A:Well, do you know anything about Thanksgiving Day?

A:嗯,你知道感恩節的事情嗎?

B:Yes. Thanksgiving Day was about the Pilgrims who settled in the New held their Thanksgiving Day in 1621 as a three day"thank you" celebration to the leaders of the Indian tribe.

B:是的。感恩節是關於那些來到新世界的清教徒的。他們於1621年舉行了三天的感謝慶祝活動,向印第安部落的首領表示感謝。

A:Quite right. Do you know what's the traditional food?

A:十分正確。你知道感恩節的傳統食物是什麼嗎?

B:Turkeys , of course.

B:當然是火雞。

A:Yes,our turkey is ready soon.

A:是的,我們的火雞馬上就好了。


看了“關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.關於英語對話短文帶翻譯

2.關於初一短英語對話大全

3.初一英語對話範例精選

4.初一簡單英語對話閱讀

5.關於初一英語小短文帶翻譯