當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關夢想的英語對話閱讀

有關夢想的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.88K 次

夢想,是一種不顯山石露水的執着;是一種不懼風不畏雨的堅忍;是一種不圖名不圖利的忠誠。本站小編整理了有關夢想的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 287%;">有關夢想的英語對話閱讀
  有關夢想的英語對話篇一

John, did you have a dream when you was a little boy?

約翰,你小的時候有過什麼夢想嗎?

Of course I did. I dreamed to be a pilot when I grow up. But unfortunately, I didn’t realize it.

當然有了,我曾夢想長大後做一名飛行員。不過遺憾的是,我沒有實現兒時的夢想。

I had the same experience with you. When I was a little boy I dreamed to be a great scientist. But now you see, I'm just a common office clerk.

我也是如此,我小的時候曾夢想做一名偉大的科學家,但現在卻只是一個普通辦公職員。

Okay, forget about that. S, do you have some practical dreams at present?

好了,忘記這些吧。對了,史蒂文,你目前有什麼實際的夢想嗎?

I do. And now I'm working hard to learn English, and I want to be an interpreter some day.

有,現在我在努力學習英文,我想成爲一名翻譯。

You're promising. Just follow your dream and never give up.

嗯,你是大有前途的。追逐你的夢想,永不放棄。

Thanks, I will.

謝謝,我會的!

  有關夢想的英語對話篇二

Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?

安妮, 你夢想中的房子是什麼樣的?

Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.

我希望有一套在上海市中心的現代公寓,那樣我就可以天天逛街了。

Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.

上海啊!但我覺得大城市並不是個好住處。

Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?

爲什麼?你不喜歡大城市啊?

Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.

恩。住在大城市壓力很大,還有噪音和空氣污染,就是說永遠不會很安寧。

Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?

那你夢想中的房子又是什麼樣的?

Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.

我想要一幢湖邊別墅,像英國別墅那樣的。還要有一個有花草樹木的大花園。

Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.

聽起來像是個度假勝地,而不是普通的房子。

Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.

對啊,我就是希望我的房子是個真正溫馨的家,是個可以恢復精神的家,而不僅是一個遮蔽處。

Anne: Great! Maybe I should rethink about my dream house.

真棒!也許我該再考慮一下我夢想的房子。

  有關夢想的英語對話篇三

Bob:

Once every four years, the greatest athletes from all over the world gather together to take part in the Olympic games.

每隔四年,世界上最優秀的運動員都從四面八方彙集到一起參加奧林匹克盛會。

Kate:

I think getting a gold medal is the dream of every competitor.

我認爲贏得一枚金牌是每一個運動員的夢想。

Bob:

But they have to spend long years training hard and lonely.

但是他們必須爲此年復一年地進行漫長而且常常是單一枯燥的訓練。

Kate:

Of course. After all that hard work, they will go the Olympics to compete against other excellent competitors.

當然。付出這些艱辛的勞動之後,他們要到奧運賽場上同其他優秀的選手較量。

Bob:

Besides, each of them has to overcome particular difficulties on their way to success.

除此之外,他們中的每一個人還不得不在他們成功的道路上克服許多困難。

Kate:

Yes. Behind success are tears and sweats.

對。成功的背後有太多的淚水和汗水。


看了“有關夢想的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於夢想的英語對話閱讀

2.有關夢想的英文句子閱讀

3.關於夢想的英語美文閱讀

4.有關夢想英語美文

5.關於夢想的英語文章