當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於生病的英語對話閱讀

關於生病的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

人食五穀雜糧,不多不少都會有生病的時候,只要我們堅持鍛鍊,健康飲食,就一定能預防生病。本站小編整理了關於生病的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於生病的英語對話閱讀
  關於生病的英語對話一

傑克:

Hello.

喂?

貝蒂:

Oh, hi, Jack. It`s Betty. How are you doing?

哦,你好.傑克.我是貝蒂 .你好嗎?

傑克:

Terrible.

糟透了.

貝蒂:

Oh, what`s the matter?

哦.怎麼了?

傑克:

I`ve got a fever and a really bad headache.

我在發燒.頭疼得厲害.

貝蒂:

Oh, that`s too bad. Why don`t you take some aspirin?

哦.這可真糟糕.那你怎麼不吃幾片阿司匹林啊?

傑克:

I`ve already tried that. But it didn`t help.

我已經吃過了.但是好像不管用.

貝蒂:

Well, maybe you should go to the health center and see a doctor.

那也許你應該到診所去找大夫看一看.

傑克:

Yeah, I guess I should, but you know how I hate doctors.

是啊.我想我應該去.但是你也知道我討厭醫生.

貝蒂:

Well, you`d better stay in bed at least. You really sound sick.

那你最好臥牀休息啊.聽你的聲音你確實病得不輕呢.

  關於生病的英語對話二

Steven, have you got better now?

史蒂文,你好點了嗎?

Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

好多了,醫生說我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

I guess you miss your wife and children very much.

我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

是啊,你說的沒錯啊。但是我必須再呆上一天觀察一下才行。

If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

有必要的話,我可以在這裏陪你到出院。

No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to the hospital to visit me.

不了,謝謝了。你能來醫院看我,我已經很感激了。

You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.

你是我的好朋友,那是我應該做的,請不要客氣了。

  關於生病的英語對話三

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

醫生:早上好,哪裏不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有點失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

醫生:這種情況有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三個月了。

Doctor: Three months.

醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我該怎麼呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

醫生:拿着,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多謝了。再見!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

醫生:再見!

Doctor: Bye!


看了“關於生病的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.談論生病英語情景對話

2.關於看病的英語對話閱讀

3.關於去看病的英語對話閱讀

4.有關生病的英語日常對話

5.關於生病的英語對話