當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文

兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.73W 次

通過創設有效的對話情景,爲學生營造口語對話的氛圍,能夠極大調動學生口語練習的積極性、主動性,提高英語口語學習的效率。本站小編整理了兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文
  兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文篇一

A: Hi,I haven't seen you for some time. What are you up to recently?

嗨~一段時間沒見到你了,最近都在忙什麼?

B: I want to buy a new TV.

我打算買一臺電視。

A: Have you made up your mind ?

那你看中那一款了嗎?

B: No,not yet. Can you recommend a good one?

還沒有。你有好的推薦嗎?

A: Well, I heard Sony have launched thinnest LCD TV in the world which measures 9.9 millimetres.

我聽說索尼已經發布了最小的液晶電視,它只有9.9cm厚。

B: Sony is a well known brand. Thanks,I will pay attention.

索尼是名牌。 謝謝你的建議,我回去關注的。

A: Not at l we have a cup of coffee?

不客氣。去喝杯咖啡怎樣?

B: Terrific. Let's go.

太好了。走吧。

  兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文篇二

Bob: Tom, Adam said it was very cold in New York. He wanted me to tidy up some winter clothes.

湯姆,亞當說紐約很冷,他要我給他收拾一些冬天的衣服。

Tom: Need I help you?

需要我幫助嗎?

Bob: Yes, I don’t know what clothes he needs.

要,我不知道他需要什麼衣服?

Tom: I think his sweaters and his down coats are what he most needs at this moment.

我想他的毛衣和羽絨服是這個時刻他最需要的。

Bob: Yeah. Do you know where they are kept?

是啊,你知道他放在哪裏嗎?

Tom: In the big drawer under his desk.

在他書桌下面的那個大抽屜裏。

Bob: Really? Oh yeah, they are here.

真的嗎?是的,真的在這。

Tom: Let’s pack them up.

把他們打包起來吧。

Bob: Oh, god. It’s so big. I can tell it would be very heavy.

噢,天啊,好大一包,我敢說它一定很重。

Tom: You are right. But Adam needs. Please send this parcel off special delivery.

你是對的,但是亞當需要。請用快遞寄送這個包裹吧。

Bob: It’s a huge task.

真是一個巨大的任務。

  兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文篇三

Lily: They were really born of a couple.

他們真的是天生一對。

Ann: Yes. The groom is my best friend. He said he has fallen in love with her at first sight.

是的,新郎是我的好朋友,他說他對她可是一見鍾情啊。

Lily: That’s romantic.

太浪漫了。

Ann: Yeah, I agree. In this modern society, this kind of feeling is rare.

是的,我很贊成,在現代社會裏,這樣的感情很罕見了。

Lily: The new generations love someone very easily, but they also break very easily and quickly.

新一代的人很容易就愛上一個人,但是他們分開的也很快很輕易。

Ann: That’s right. Love is an emotion that you want to stay with someone for a lifetime.

對的,愛情就是一種你想和某個人一輩子在一起的感情。

Lily: You have excellent insight.

你有很好的見地。

Ann: Ah.. The couple is coming here. I now give the toast to bride and groom.

呃。。新郎和新娘向這邊走來了,我現在想新郎和新娘舉杯祝賀。

Lily: Me too. We can have a long talk later.

我也是,我們稍後可以好好的聊一聊。

Ann: Fine.

好的。

  兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文篇四

Salesman: Come on ,everybody! Come here and have a look at my amazing spear and shield.

瞧一瞧,看一看!大家來看我驚人的矛和盾吧!

Customer: Well,they're not bad.

它們看起來不錯嘛。

Salesman: Not bad?They are the best! Have you seen my spear?It's the sharpest in the world. My spear could stab through any shield.

不錯?它們可是最好的!你瞧見我的矛了沒有?它是世界上最鋒利的矛了。它可以刺透任何盾。

Customer: Oh,really? Is your shield the best,too?

噢,是嗎?那麼你的盾也是最好的麼?

Salesman: Yes,of course. My shield is the can stop any spear in the world.

當然是了。我的盾是最結實的,它能抵擋住世界上任何矛。

Customer: happens if your spear hits against your shield?

那麼......如果用你的矛刺你的盾,結果會怎麼樣呢?

Salesman: Oh-I forgot about my powerful spear!

噢—我把我自己厲害的矛給忘了。


看了“兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文”的人還看了:

1.二人英語情景對話帶翻譯

2.二人英語短對話帶翻譯

3.關於兩人英語情景對話閱讀

4.二人英語對話短文精選

5.兩人英語對話短文