當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 二人英語情景長對話翻譯

二人英語情景長對話翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.28K 次

要練習英語口語,英語情景對話是我們練習的最好材料,下面本站小編爲大家帶來二人英語情景長對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">二人英語情景長對話翻譯
  二人英語情景長對話1:

Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you?

好的,Kerys,我們來談談高中的事兒。你的高中是什麼樣的?

Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a, quite a run-down area.

那是段有趣的經歷。我的高中在一個很破敗的地區。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

Kerys: So it was the norm for girls to get pregnant at 14, leave school, and then come back at 16 and do their exams.

我的高中是那種會有14歲的女孩懷孕,然後離開學校,16歲再回來參加考試的學校。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Kerys: So it was quite unique.

所以說我的高中很特殊。

Todd: At 14?

14歲?

Kerys: At 14! Yeah.

是的,14歲。

Todd: Oh, my gosh.

我的天啊。

Kerys: So it was quite a strange environment to be in, for somebody who didn't get pregnant and.

對於一個沒有懷孕的人來說,那裏是一個很怪異的環境。

Todd: Wow! Was it a rough neighborhood?

哇!有很多很難處的同學?

Kerys: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Kerys: Yeah. Yeah.

沒錯。

Todd: But did you have a good time?

但那時你過得好嗎?

Kerys: Yeah, I enjoyed myself. It was now as..I kept myself out of trouble.

是的,我過的挺好。我過得很好,你知道我一直不惹麻煩。

Todd: Wow.

哇。

Kerys: Which was hard. Cause everyone was getting into trouble, but yeah, it was fun.

這很難。因爲每個人都有麻煩,但那很有趣。

Todd: Oh, OK. What do you remember most about high school?

好的。你在高中印象最深的是什麼?

Kerys: I remember that the school dinners were disgusting.

我記得學校的伙食很差。

Todd: OK. And did you get good grades in high school?

好的。你在高中的成績很好嗎?

Kerys: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK, what was your favorite subject?

好的,你最喜歡的科目是什麼?

Kerys: My favorite subject was drama.

我最喜歡的科目是喜劇

Todd: OK. Do you still act?

好的。你現在還表演嗎?

Kerys: No.

不了。

Todd: OK. Do you still go to theatre?

好的,你還會去劇院嗎?

Kerys: Yeah!

當然!

Todd: OK.

好的。

Kerys: To watch.

去看戲劇。

Todd: Just to watch. Great! Thanks a lot Kerys.

只是去看戲劇,好的!謝謝你Kerys。

Kerys: No worries!

不客氣。

  二人英語情景長對話2:

Todd: Tim, you want to talk about road trips!

蒂姆,你能談談自駕遊嗎?

Tim: Yeah, I wanna talk about road trips. Ah, me and my friends, when we were in high school we took a lot of road trips to lots of different places.

好的,我想談談自駕遊。我和我的朋友在高中的時候自駕游去了很多地方。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Tim: We would go down to California, ah, sometimes Mexico. One time when I was living in Wyoming, in one weekend we drove from Wyoming, through Colorado, New Mexico, and Mexico and back in the same weekend.

我們去過加利福尼亞州,有時會去墨西哥。在我還住在懷俄明州的時候,有一次我們在一個週末內開車從懷俄明州,穿過科羅拉多州,新墨西哥州,墨西哥再回到懷俄明州。

Todd: Wow! Well, actually for people who are not familiar with the United States how far is that?

哇!有些人可能並不瞭解美國,這條路有多遠?

Tim: It's a long way. I don't know. It took, I don't know, it took probably about 15 hours one way.

這是一條很長的旅程。我不知道,大概單程花了15個小時。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Tim: So, thirty hours all together. But it was fun. We drove down to Mexico, had a good night a good meal, a little bit of drinks and drove back the next day.

總共30小時的車程。但很有趣。我們開車到墨西哥,吃了頓好的,喝了點兒酒,睡了個好覺,第二天又開回來了。

Todd: So you went to Tijuana?

你們去了提華納(墨西哥西北部城市)?

Tim: No, we went to, ah, Ciudad Warez.

不,我們去的是Ciudad Warez。

Todd: OK. Nice.

好的,很棒。

Tim: That was really fun and a lot of other trips we took, ah, when I lived in Oregon, when we'd go down to California, and we'd surf.

那次真的很好玩,除此之外,我們的其他行程也很有趣,我住在俄勒岡州的時候,我們自駕游去了加利福尼亞州,而且衝了浪。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,真的!

Tim: Yeah!

真的!

Todd: Oh, you're a surfer?

你會衝浪?

Tim: A little bit, a little bit of surfer.

一點點,我會一點衝浪。

Todd: OK, What, what kind of car do you drive? What do you use for this road trip?

好的,你開的什麼車?你們自駕遊開的是什麼車?

Tim: Well, typical American, uh a four-wheel drive vehicle, big of gas but a lot of fun.

典型的美國貨,四輪驅動汽車,大型車,耗油量大,但是很好的車。

Todd: Oh man, you're from Oregon, you're supposed to be a tree-hugger!

老兄,你來自俄勒岡州,你本應該是個環境保護主義者!

Tim: I know. I know. But there're good. One rule we had on our road trips was any, any lake or big body of water we had to stop and swim in. It was a good thing to do.

我知道。但那車真的很好。自駕遊有一條規則就是,遇到湖泊或是積水很深的地方我們一定會停車,在水裏遊一會兒。這麼做感覺很棒。

Todd: Well, you live in Japan now. Do you ever do road trips in Japan?

你現在生活在日本。你在日本自駕遊過嗎?

Tim: I took a road trip from Niigata up around Hokkaido and back, so it was a long road trip actually.

我曾駕車從新瀉(日本本州島中北岸港市)出發,到達北海道折返,那實際上也是一次長途自駕遊。

Todd: OK. Wow! What's the difference between a road trip in Japan and a road trip in America?

好的。哇!在日本自駕遊和在美國自駕遊的區別是什麼?

Tim: Well, a road trip in 's a little bit more dificult to get around, it's a little bit more expensive, ah, in America road triping is sort of, something a lot of people do.

在日本自駕遊行動有些不自如,我還需要更多的經驗。在美國自駕遊就很常見,因爲很多人都這麼做。

Todd: Yeah!

好的!

Tim: And in Japan, when we do that it is a little bit strange, a little bit different, not not very normal.

另外,在日本自駕遊有一點奇怪,有一點不同,自駕遊在日本還不是很常見。

Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK. Great, thanks a lot Tim.

是的,事實正是如此。好的,謝謝你蒂姆。

Tim: Alright.

好的。

  二人英語情景長對話3:

Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies.

好的,田納西你要講講你對電影的喜愛。

Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff.

好的,我是個電影迷。

Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like?

你喜歡什麼類型的電影?

Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story and good characters is the main even if I like the genre, if like wether it be science fiction or historical drama, if the, if the story isn't good then, then I, I don't like it at all.

可以說我喜歡大多數的電影類型,我看重的是好的故事和人物……所以說,即使是我喜歡這個電影類型,不管是科幻電影還是歷史電影,如果故事不好,那麼我一點兒都不會喜歡的。

Todd: OK. Off the top of your head, what's a movie that you really liked?

好的,那不論電影類型,你喜歡什麼電影?

Tenn: Well, the Lord Of the Rings they've been doing I really have enjoyed.

我很欣賞《指環王》。

Todd: Uh-huh.

啊哈。

Tenn: They did a good job.

那部片子製作得不錯。

Todd: Did you read the books?

你讀過那部小說嗎?

Tenn: Oh, yes! It was one of the first adult books I read when I was in elementary school.

是的!那是我在小學讀過的第一部成人小說。

Todd: OK, well, what is the last movie you saw?

好的,你最近看的一部電影是什麼?

Tenn: The last movie I saw, Pirates of the Carribean.

我最近看過的電影是《加勒比海盜》。

Todd: OK. Was it any good?

這部電影怎麼樣?

Tenn: Ah, it wasn't bad.

這部電影不錯。

Todd: It wasn't bad.

還不錯。

Tenn: Yeah !

是的!

Todd: Alright, thanks a lot.

好的,謝謝。

Tenn: I like pirates.

我喜歡海盜。

Todd: You like pirates. What! You like pirates!

你喜歡海盜。什麼!你喜歡海盜!

Tenn: Oh, yeah! You know, when you're a kid, pirates is the thing to be.

是的!你知道,當你還是個孩子的時候,長大成爲海盜就是你的夢想。

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Tenn: Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

唷嗬嗬地大喊,再加上一瓶朗姆酒!

Todd: OK. Alright. Thanks Tennessee.

好的。謝謝你田納西。

Tenn: OK.

沒事。

二人英語情景長對話翻譯