當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 二人英語情景長對話

二人英語情景長對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.77W 次

英語口語對話練習寧練千日,也絕不放過一日。下面是本站小編給大家整理的二人英語情景長對話,供大家參閱!

二人英語情景長對話

  二人英語情景長對話:火車旅行

Rumei: Yunbo, hurry up. Come on or we'll miss the train.

如梅:雲波,快點。抓緊點不然我們會誤火車的。

Yunbo: Relax, Rumei. We're okay. We're early.

雲波:彆着急,如梅。我們沒問題,時間還早呢。

Dashan: Yunbo's right, Rumei. We've got a lot of time.

大山:雲波,你說得對,我們時間還很富餘。

Dashan: Let me see. These seats must be ours. 13 A and B. And 15 C must be over there.

大山:我來找找看。這些座位肯定是我們的。十三排A 和 B。十五排C肯定是在那邊。

Rumei: Why don't you and Yunbo sit together? I wouldn't mind reading for a while. We can switch seats later on.

如梅:你和雲波坐一起吧,我想看一會兒書,過會兒我們再換座位。

Yunbo: Sure. Dashan and I can talk.

雲波:可以,大山和我可以聊天。

Dashan: Here, Rumei, let me help you with the bags.

大山:來,如梅,我來幫你放這些提包。

Rumei: Thanks, Dashan. Could you put everything in the overhead rack? Oh, would you mind giving me my sweater, please? I might be cold later on.

如梅:謝謝你,大山。你把所有東西都放到頭頂的行李架上,好嗎?喂,把毛衣給我好嗎? 過一會兒我也許會覺得冷的。

Dashan: Sure. Anything else?

大山:行,還有什麼事嗎?

Rumei: That's all for now. Thanks.

如梅:眼下沒別的事了,謝謝。

Bina: Excuse me. I think I'm 15 D, next to the window.

比娜:抱歉,我想我的座位號是十五排D,緊挨着窗戶。

Rumei: Oh, I'm terribly sorry.

如梅:噢,非常抱歉。

Bina: That's okay. Oh, it's good to sit down. I've been rushing around all day. Are you going to Vancouver?

比娜:沒事。啊,坐下來好舒服。 我已經在路上跑跑顛顛一整天了。你是到溫哥華去嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I am. How about you?

如梅:是的,你呢?

Bina: Uhhuh, and then on to Victoria. I'm going to visit my daughter. She's got a new baby boy.

比娜:嗯,我到溫哥華後轉車去維多利亞。 我到女兒家裏去。她剛生了一個男孩。

Rumei: Oh, congratulations. You must be very happy.

如梅:啊,祝賀你。你肯定是特別高興了。

Bina: Yes, I am. Have you been to Vancouver before?

比娜:是啊。你以前去過溫哥華嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I was in Vancouver about a month ago. I started my trip across Canada there.

如梅:去過。大約一個月之前我就呆在溫哥華。 我是自那裏啓程開始周遊加拿大的。

Bina: Oh, so you've been travelling around the country. That's wonderful. Have you been enjoying yourself?

比娜:哦,那你是在遊歷加拿大了。真是太棒了。 過得開心嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I love travelling and seeing different places. Everything has been so interesting. And everyone has been so kind.

如梅:是的,我喜歡旅行,參觀不同的地方。所看到的一切都很有趣,遇上的人也都非常友好。

Bina: By the way, where are you from?

比娜:順便問一句,你是哪裏人?

Rumei: From China. How about you?

如梅:我從中國來。你呢?

Bina: Oh, I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm Canadian of East Indian descent.

比娜:我是新斯克舍省的哈利法克斯人。 我是東印度裔加拿大人。

Rumei: That's interesting.

如梅:真有意思。

Bina: Yes, I was born in India, but I've lived in Canada since I was two years old. What city are you from in China?

比娜:是的,我出生在印度,但從我兩歲開始我就住在加拿大。你從中國的哪個城市來的?

Rumei: Beijing, the capital.

如梅:北京,中國的首都。

Bina: You're a long way from home. Are you travelling alone?

比娜:你可是遠離家鄉啊。 你是一個人旅遊嗎?

Rumei: No, I'm travelling with my husband and a friend. They're sitting over there.

如梅:不是,和我的丈夫還有一個朋友。 他們坐在那邊。

Bina: You know, I've been to China.

比娜:說起來,我還去過中國呢。

Rumei: Really?

如梅:是嗎?

Bina: Yes, my husband and I went there about ten years ago. He loved to travel.

比娜:是的,我的丈夫和我大約十年前去的,他喜歡旅遊。

Rumei: Is your husband travelling with you now?

如梅:你的丈夫現在和你一起乘車嗎?

Bina: No. Unfortunately, he passed away last year.

比娜:沒有,不幸的是他去年去世了。

Rumei: Oh, I'm very sorry.

如梅:我很抱歉。

Bina: That's all right. He was sick for a long time.

比娜:沒關係,去世之前,他病了很久。

Yunbo: Sorry to interrupt. But Rumei, have you seen my newspaper?

雲波:對不起,打擾了。如梅,你看見我的報紙了嗎?

Rumei: It might be in the white plastic bag. I think you gave me the paper at the train station.

如梅:可能是在白色的塑料袋裏吧,我記得你在火車站把報紙給我了。

Yunbo: Oh, that's right. I'll look there.

雲波:哦,對了,我去找找看。

Rumei: Oh, Yunbo... I'm sorry. I forgot your name.

如梅:嘿,雲波…… 真抱歉,我忘記你的名字了。

Bina: That's all right. It's Bina Kapoor. Nice to meet you, Yunbo. You must be Rumei's husband.

比娜:沒關係,我叫比娜·卡泊爾。見到你我很高興。你肯定是如梅的丈夫吧。

Yunbo: Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you , too. By the way, Rumei, what time do you want to eat dinner? We can eat at 6 or 7:30.

雲波:是的,見到你我也很高興。順便問一句,如梅,你想什麼時候吃晚飯?我們可以在6點或者7點半吃飯。

Rumei: What time is it now?

如梅:現在幾點了?

Yunbo: 5:25.

雲波:5點25。

  二人英語情景長對話:火車旅行

Rumei: Bina, come and join us.

如梅:比娜,跟我們一起來吧。

Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.

比娜:謝謝,大家好。

Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.

如梅:比娜,你還沒有見到過我們的朋友大山呢。

Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.

比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊爾。

Dashan:Hi, Bina.

大山:比娜,你好。

Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?

如梅:你還記得我的丈夫雲波吧?

Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.

比娜:當然記得,雲波,你好。

Dashan: Bina, please sit down.

大山:比娜,請坐。

Bina: Thanks.

比娜:謝謝。

Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.

如梅:聽我說,比娜去過中國呢。

Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?

大山:是嗎?都去過哪幾個城市?

Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.

比娜:我想想。我去過好幾個城市…… 上海、西安還有北京。

Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?

雲波:太好了。你覺得上海怎麼樣?

Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.

比娜:我喜歡上海,可就是太擁擠了。

Dashan: Did you like Beijing?

大山:你喜歡北京嗎?

Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.

比娜:喜歡。但是我最喜歡西安。那裏的兵馬俑真是令人驚奇。

Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.

Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.

如梅:你知道,我從未去過西安。 雲波,有朝一日,我們得到西安去看看。人人都說我們應該去參觀那裏的兵馬俑。

Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.

大山:我親眼見到了,我同意他們的建議。你確實應該去看看。

Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.

比娜:喂,給我講講你們的加拿大的旅行吧。

Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.

雲波:哦,我們過得非常開心。我們是從溫哥華出發的。 我們很高興訪問了不列顛哥倫比亞省,見到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。

Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?

比娜:你們到平原三省去了嗎?

Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.

大山:去了,我們在那裏度過了愉快的時光。

Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.

雲波:可是那裏很冷。我永遠也忘不了那裏的大雪。

Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our

first visit to a Canadian company.

如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀請我們去參觀了他的公司。我們是第一次走進

加拿大公司的大門。

Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.

雲波:瞭解公司的新技術我很高興。

Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.

如梅:別忘了跟比娜講我們的那次家宴。

Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.

雲波:對了,大山的朋友邀請我們到他家裏去吃飯。 到加拿大人的家裏去看看很有意義。

Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?

比娜:大山帶你們去魁北克了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal.

如梅:去了,大山法語講得很好,他帶我們去了魁北克市和蒙特利爾市。

Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.

雲波:我們還去了愛德華王子島。能在鄉村度過一段時光我很高興。

Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?

比娜:你們可是遊歷了不少地方啊。

Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?

如梅:是啊。而且,我們還一直講英語,是吧?

Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.

大山:是的,好啦,我們最好決定吃什麼飯吧。

Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.

比娜:我得看一看菜單。哦,我要蔬菜湯。

Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.

雲波:啊,往外看吶。 看那大湖。 看起來就像是海洋。

Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.

比娜:哦,那是蘇必利爾湖,五大湖中最大的一個。

Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.

大山:乘火車旅行真好,能觀賞到這麼多風景。

Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.

比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我總是能得到身心的鬆弛。

Server: May I take your order?

服務員:要點菜嗎?

Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?

如梅:比娜,你什麼時候乘船到維多利亞?

Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?

比娜:今天晚上6點的渡輪。你們呢?去北京的航班是什麼時候?

Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.

如梅:明天早晨7點。這次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高興與你交談。讓我們保持聯繫吧。

Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.

比娜:我希望你跟我聯繫。我會給你們寫信的。

Rumei: I'd like that.

如梅:我希望這樣。

Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.

大山:比娜,跟你交談我很高興。多保重。