當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關英語情景對話短文

有關英語情景對話短文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.56K 次

英語情景對話作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。本站小編整理了有關英語情景對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

有關英語情景對話短文
  有關英語情景對話短文一

Asking for Help 旅途求助

dialogue 1

C: excuse me, is this the way to the Greta Wall?

勞駕,請問去長城是這麼走的嗎?

M: oh, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong directionactually.

長城離這兒可遠着呢,你走錯方向啦。

C: I must have taken a wrong turn.

哦,剛纔一定是拐錯彎了。

M: it doesn’t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you’ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It’s a big one. You can’t miss it.

沒事,你可以原路返回,開5公里,會看見路邊有個酒店,挺大的,你應該能看見。

C: and then?

好的,然後呢?

M: take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you’ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.

在下一個路口右拐,再開一公里左右,就會看見去長城的高速公路入口了。

C: thanks a lot.

感謝了!

M: you’re welcome.

不客氣。

C: by the way, how long does it take?

對了,這大概得花多長時間?

M: without traffic, it takes about an hour.

不堵車的話,一個小時吧。

C: I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?

聽說長城下午關的挺早的,我能在關門前趕到那兒嗎?

M: yes, I think so. It doesn’t close until 5 o’clock. You still have plenty of time.

嗯,下午5點才關門,還早着呢。

C: great! Thank you!

太好了,謝謝!

M: my pleasure, and have a good time!

不客氣,玩得開心。

  有關英語情景對話短文二

C: Oh, no. it sccms that I've lost my train ticket.

糟了.我車票好像罷了!

M: Are you kidding? The train leaves in an hour. Where did you put it?

開玩笑吧?火車還有-個小時就開,你放哪了?

C: It was in my pocket, but now I can't find it.

我就放口袋裏的,現在沒了.

M: Is it in the other pocket?

哪個口袋啊?

C: No, it is not here. Damn it! I'm going to have to buy another ticket.

沒有。該死的!只好再買一張了.

M:Let's go to the inquiry desk first to chcck whcthcr anyone has got it and turned it in.

我們先去問訊處看看有沒有人撿到。

C: OK.

好吧。

l: How may I help you. sir?

先生,需要幫忙嗎?

C: l'm wondering if anyone has tumcd in a train ticket. ljust lost my ticket for Beijing tonight.

請問有人撿到一張火車票交過來嗎?我的火車票丟了,今晚去北京的那趟車.

l: Let me see"' I'm sorry. Nothing's bccn tumed im Do you want to buy another one?

我看看……很抱歉,沒有。您要再買—張嗎?

C: Yes. If I don' t make it to Berjing tomorrow morning. my wife would kill me. How much is it?

好吧,要是我明早到不了北京,我老婆非殺了我不可。多少餞?

1: 150 yuan for hard seats.

硬座150元.

l: Sirl

……先生?

C: Where is my wallet?someone has Stolcn my wallet!

我錢包呢?我的錢包也被偷了

  有關英語情景對話短文三

M: We still have one more day to go before we return home. What will we see tomorrow?

還有一天才會去,明天去哪玩呢?

J: no idea. We've enjoyed both the natural scenery and the city sights. What else is there to see?

不知道,我們既欣賞了自然風光,有領略了城市特色,還有什麼可看的呢?

M: what about a factory tour?

要不來個“工業旅遊”吧?

J: you mean visit a factory?

你是說參觀工廠?

M: yes. I heard there's a lager motor company nearby whick open to the public every weekend. We can go to see how a car is manufactured and learn more about the automobile industry.

是啊,聽說這附近有個大的汽車公司,每週末會對外開放。我們可以去參觀,看看汽車是怎麼生產的,順便了解一下汽車工業。

J: good idea! I've always been interested in that. How much is the entrance fee?

好主意,我一直挺趕興趣的。入場券多少錢啊?

M: I'm not sure, but as far as I know, most factory tours are free. They are sponsored by the company providing the tour.

不清楚,但是大多數這種參觀都是免費的,我接待我們的公司安排。

J: really? What do the companies do that for?

真的嗎?公司爲什麼這麼大方?

M: I believe most of them think of it as good public relations. They can promote their product and make their company better-known.

我想他們把這個當成一種公共關係策略吧,藉此推銷產品,提高企業知名度。

J: oh, isee. So factory tours are good for companies as well as visitors.

哦,我明白了。所以“工業旅遊”既對企業有好處,又對遊客有好處。

M: exactly.

正是這樣。

J: do we need an appointment beforehand?

那我們要提前預約嗎?

M: I'll call the tourist information centre to check.

我打電話給旅遊諮詢中心問問。


看了“有關英語情景對話短文”的人還看了:

1.關於英文情景對話短文

2.關於簡單的英語對話短文精選

3.關於英語對話小短文精選

4.關於經典的英語對話端短文

5.關於簡單的英語對話短文