當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語情景對話範文:餐廳

英語情景對話範文:餐廳

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

瞭解一些常用的英語是很有必要的,例如出國旅遊一定會有需要用到的時候,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於餐廳吃飯英語對話,希望這些會對大家的英語學習有所幫助!

英語情景對話範文:餐廳

英語情景對話範文:餐廳1

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我聽說這兩種都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

A: They might be too hot for me.

對我來說可能太辣了點。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鴨啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。

A: Is it near here?

離這兒近嗎?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算遠。乘出租車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多謝多謝。

B: You’re welcome.

不客氣。

英語情景對話範文:餐廳2

A:Can I help you?

有什麼能幫你的嗎?

B:I'd like the double cheese burger meal, please.

我要一個雙層起司漢堡。

A:What kind of drink would you like with that?

還想要什麼飲料?

B:Just coke will be fine.

一杯可樂就行。

A:Would you like a super size meal? Only 2 RMB more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys all the meal boxes.

你想要超級套餐嗎?只要多加2元,就能把中等的可樂和薯條換成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免費的玩具贈送。

B:That sounds good, thanks, I'd like that. Actually I'd like sprite instead of coke,thanks.

聽上去不錯,謝謝,給我來一套。其實我想把可樂換成雪碧,謝謝。

A:That's not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?

沒問題,小姐。就這些嗎?

B:Yes, that's all.

是的,就這些。

A:That will be 25RMB, please

總共是25元。

B:You got it.

給你。

英語情景對話範文:餐廳3

a.如何訂餐

前面已經說到了,國外比較熱門的餐廳都是需要預先訂座的。你在Yelp或者Tripadvisor(類似於國內的大衆點評)找到了你想去的餐廳、並且找到了餐廳的電話以後,既可以打電話預定了。“打電話給一個國外的餐廳??那我會緊張死!!”很多小夥伴一定會驚呼。沒有關係,訂餐的套路幾乎都非常固定,掌握好大王給出的模擬對話就一定能搞定一切啦!

SituationalDialogue情景對話

(Clerk:接電話的職員;Me:我。)

Clerk:Hello,this is Susanin__餐廳名) may I helpyou?

職員:你好,我是__廳的Susan,請問有什麼可以幫您?

Me:Hello,Can I make a reservation forbrunch/lunch/dinner tomorrow?

我:你好,我想預定一下明天早午餐/午餐/晚餐的位子。

Clerk:Sure,for how many?

職員:好的,請問多少人。

Me:For a party of two, please.

我:兩個人。

Clerk:At what time would you like to come?

職員:您想什麼時候來呢?

Me: Around 7:30 p.m. Is it available?

我:晚上7:30左右,那時有位子麼?

Clerk: Let me check……Yes,it is! What is yourname please?

職員:我要查一下。。。恩。。。有的。請問您貴姓?

Me:_X

我:某某某

Clerk: Can I have your phone number,please?

職員:您的電話號碼是多少?

Me:_X

我:_____

Clerk: Perfect. Please note that we will only holdyour reservation for 15minutes.

職員:好的。麻煩您知道一下,我們最多幫你把你的位子多留15分鐘。

Me:Got it! See you then. Thank you.

我:好的,知道了。那到時見了!多謝!

Clerk: No problem. I'll see you tomorrow at 7:30p.m. Have a good day.

職員:不客氣,明晚7:30見!祝您今天開心!

Me: You too.

我:也祝您心情愉快!

英語情景對話範文:餐廳4

Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 這是什麼呀?我點的不是這個菜。

Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get itright away. 實在是太抱歉了,您再講一下您點的是什麼好嗎?我馬上去換您的菜。

Woman: I've orderedsavorypork andcoleslaw. 我叫的是美味豬肉和涼拌捲心菜。

Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 對不起,是我的錯。我馬上把您的菜端上來。

Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,這是什麼?

Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 對不起,小姐。這不是您叫的雞湯嗎?

Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是這個?

Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'llreplaceit for you. 我想是的。不過如果您覺得喝得不舒服的話,我可以給您換一個。

Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用換了,給我退錢吧。

Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,這恐怕不行。但您可以叫個其他的菜來代替。

Woman: Oh, really? Give me aclamsoup. 噢,真的嗎?給我來個蛤蜊湯。

Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。

Woman: Thank you. 謝謝。

Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的開心。

英語情景對話範文:餐廳5

W= Waiter P= Patron

H: Good evening, ma'am. Table for one?

領檯員:晚安,小姐,您一個人嗎?

P: Yes, please.

顧客:是啊。

H: Will this table be all right?

領檯員:這張桌子好嗎?

P: Actually, I'd like a booth by the window if that's possible.

顧客:其實,如果可以的話我喜歡窗邊的桌子。

H: Certainly. How about this one?

領檯員:當然可以。這張桌子怎麼樣?

P: This will be fine, thanks.

顧客:可以,謝謝你。

H: ( Handing her a menu) Your waiter will be here in a minute to take your order.

領檯員:(遞給她菜單)服務生馬上過來爲您點菜。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顧客:謝謝。(待續)

單詞學習筆記

1.host n.(戲院、餐廳等的)領檯/位員

2.ma'am n. 小姐;女士

3.Table for one?(您)一個人嗎? 注意:“Table for+數目(one,two,...)?"是餐廳服務人員詢問上門的顧客用語,表示“一個/兩個……客人嗎?”。

4.patron n. 顧客

5.actually adv.實際上,事實上,其實

6.I'd like... 我想…… = I would like... 例: I'd like a cup of coffee, please. (請給我一杯咖啡。)

7.booth n.(餐廳中)有矮牆分隔的座位

8.How about...? ……怎麼樣/好嗎? 例: How about this tie? (這條領帶怎麼樣?)

9.hand vt. 遞給 例:Mary handed her husband a broom and told him to sweep the floor. (瑪麗拿了一把掃帚給她丈夫並叫他打掃地板。)

10.menu n.菜單

11.in a minute 立刻,馬上 = in a moment = in a second =in a sec(second的縮寫) 例:Wait here. I'll be back in a minute. (在這兒等我。我馬上就回來。)

~