當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 大學生英語情景對話

大學生英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.53W 次

下面是本站小編整理的大學生英語情景對話,以供大家學習參考。

大學生英語情景對話

  飲食與健康(food and healthy)

A:Health is very important for our healthy foods plays a very important role in ,what do you think is a healthy diet?

健康對於我們的身體是十分重要的。而且健康的食物在這裏扮演了一個十分重要的角色。所以,你認爲什麼是健康的飲食?

B:A healthy diet should contain all the essential nutrients.

健康的飲食應包含所有必需的營養物質。

A:How could people eliminate food contamination nowadays?

現在人們怎樣才能杜絕食品污染事件?

B:The government should set strict rules and regulations to standardize the production of food and punish severely those violators.

政府應制定嚴格的規章制度來規範食品生產,並且嚴懲違法者。

A:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?

爲什麼食品污染問題現在頻繁發生?

B:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.

因爲食品生產者惟利是圖,喪失了商業道德。他們不再把食品安全當作首要問題。

A:Why do many people suffer from heart disease recently?

最近爲什麼很多人患上了心臟病?

B:I suppose it is because the improved living conditions provide people with more refined grain and meat. Consequently, people have an excessive amount of fat which leads to heart disease.

我認爲這是由於生活條件改善,人們有了更多細糧和肉類。結果就攝入了過量的脂肪,從而引起了心臟病。

A:What’s your eating habit?

你有什麼飲食習慣?

B:I have a balanced diet and I always have meals in a regular way.

我飲食均衡,而且吃飯有規律。

A:How do you keep fit?

你怎樣保持健康?

B:I am not particular about food and I often do exercise as long as I have free time.

我不挑食,而且一有時間就會運動。

A:Do you have fast food very often?

你經常吃快餐嗎?

B:No, I seldom eat fast food because it’s rich in fat. And I want to keep a slender shape.

不,我幾乎不吃快餐,因爲它含有很多脂肪。而我想保持苗條的體形。

A:What are the advantages of transgenic food?

轉基因食品有什麼優點?

B:Transgenic technology can increase the yield of the crops and give the crops such attributes as insect-resistance or drought-resistance.

轉基因技術可以提高農作物的產量,使它們具有抗病蟲、耐乾旱等特性。

A:What do you think of instant noodles?

你認爲方便麪怎麼樣?

B:On the one hand, it is easy to prepare and thus brings convenience to our busy life. On the other hand, it is harmful to our health since it contains preservatives.

一方面,方便麪易於準備,因此給我們忙碌的生活帶來了便利。另一方面,由於它含有防腐劑,所以對健康有害。

  關於面試(interview)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes, I think trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。) Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。) Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?

(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

(誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

(I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit.

(有“實際行動”的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

(作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.(我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.(我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

(沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

(我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

(胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

(不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

(你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?

(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born “perfect”。 I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

(我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)