當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第318期:如履薄冰

迷你對話學地道口語第318期:如履薄冰

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.21W 次

特別聲明

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第318期:如履薄冰

該文章中的迷你對話選自口語書籍,對話精講爲可可簽約編輯編寫。

迷你對話

A: The new year is coming. Is the final examination approaching,

Bob?快到新年了。Bob,也改期末考試了吧。

B: Oh, yeah. We will have winter holiday.

是的,媽媽。我們就要放寒假了。

A: How are you getting along with your studies?

你的學習進展如何呀?

B: Don’t worry, mum. I will study hard tomorrow.

媽媽,別擔心,我明天就會好好學習的。

A: But your were playing video games all afternoon. You are skating on thin ice.

但是你一個下午都在玩遊戲,你現在的情況很危急呀。

對話精講

第一、地道短語

skate on thin ice

1. 解詞釋義

Skate是動詞,本意爲“滑冰,溜冰”,thin ice則指“薄冰”,所以此語字面意思是“在很薄的冰上滑冰”,比喻“情況危險,危急”,“處在風險中,處在需要慎重從事的情況下或者是有惹禍上身的情況”,類似漢語中的“如履薄冰”。

2. 支持範例

I try to stay well informed so I don't end up skating on thin ice when the teacher asks me a question.

我盡力做好準備,當老師問道我問題時,我就不會答不上來。

You are skating on thin ice when you ask me that!

當你問及我那件事情時,你的情況危險了。

You're skating on thin ice when you ask me what I think of you.

當您問我我如何看待你時,你的情況不妙。

You're skating on thin ice by always coming in late.

你總是上班遲到,這個情況對你很不好。

第二、詞海拾貝

get along with

釋義1:進展

How are you getting along with your English studies?

你的英語學得怎樣?

How are you getting along with your business?

你的生意如何?

釋義2:與…和睦相處

He is good-tempered; he gets along with everyone.

他脾氣好, 和誰都處得來。

He is sincere and easy to get along with.

他爲人誠懇, 很好相處。