當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 旅遊英語口語會話

旅遊英語口語會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.84W 次

旅遊,,增加彼此的互動,增進朋友之間的感情。下面是本站小編給大家整理的旅遊英語口語會話,供大家參閱!

旅遊英語口語會話

  旅遊英語口語會話:GO TO A CLINIC

Receptionist: Sir, please follow me to Examination Room Number Three.

接待員:請跟我到第三檢查室。

Doctor: Good morning, I'm Doctor Landry. What can I do for you today?

醫生:上午好。我是蘭德利醫生。我能爲您做點什麼?

Dashan: Oh, Doctor. I don't feel well. My whole body aches. I have an upset stomach and I feel dizzy.

大山:大夫,我覺得難受,渾身疼痛,胃部不舒服,頭暈。

Doctor: When did your symptoms begin?

醫生:這些症狀是什麼時候開始的?

Dashan: They began last night. I didn't sleep.

大山:昨天夜裏開始的。 我沒睡着覺。

Doctor: Did you have a fever?

醫生:你發燒了嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I did. Sometimes I felt hot and sometimes I felt cold. I felt awful.

大山:是的。我有時覺得冷,又有時覺得熱,非常難受。

Doctor: Did you take anything for it?

醫生:你吃什麼藥了嗎?

Dashan: No, I didn't.

大山:沒吃。

Doctor: Well, first I need to listen to your chest. Then, I need to check your ears and throat. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, please? Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Again. Now, open your mouth wide, and say,"ah."

醫生:我先得聽聽你的胸部。然後我再檢查一下你的耳朵和喉嚨。請你把上衣的扣子解開好嗎?深吸一口氣,現在呼出來,再來一遍。現在張大嘴,說“ 啊……”。

Dashan: Ah.

大山:啊……。

Doctor: Well, your chest sounds clear and your throat and ears look normal. But I'm concerned about your fever. I need to take your temperature.

醫生:胸部聽起來很清楚,喉嚨和耳朵看起來也正常。 但是我還是擔心你的發燒問題。 我得量一量你的體溫。

Doctor: You probably have a virus. You should take it easy for a few days. You shouldn't get overtired. And you should also drink plenty of fluids.

醫生:你可能是感染了病毒。你要好好休息幾天,不要太累,你還得多喝水。

Doctor: Hmm. Yes, you have a slight temperature.

醫生:噢,你是有點發燒。

Dashan: What should I take for it?

大山:我要吃什麼藥來退燒呢?

Doctor: Some acetaminophen.

醫生:吃點退熱淨吧。

Dashan: Excuse me?

大山:對不起,你說的是什麼藥?

Doctor: You should take some acetaminophen for your fever. You can get some at the pharmacy across the street.

醫生:你要吃點退熱淨。 你可以在對面那條街的藥店買到這種藥。

Dashan: How often should I take the acetaminophen?

大山:隔多長時間吃一次?

Doctor: You should take two tablets every four hours.

醫生:每隔四小時吃兩片。

Dashan: Okay. Thanks, Doctor.

大山:好的,謝謝你,大夫。

Doctor: You're welcome. Now, take care of yourself.

醫生:不客氣。你多保重。

  旅遊英語口語會話:Shopping

Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It's sunny and very large.

如梅:這家購物中心可真大呀!這裏陽光明媚,地方寬敞。

Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.

大山:西埃德蒙頓商場是北美最大的購物中心,在這裏,你可以購物、就餐、滑冰、看電影,還可以玩過山車呢。

Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual.

如梅:哎呀,這裏有滑冰場和過山車,真少見啊。

Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada?

雲波:加拿大各地都有大型購物中心嗎?

Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.

大山:是,多數加拿大城市都有購物街,在購物街購物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什麼都能買上。

Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean?

如梅:Under one roof 是什麼意思?

Dashan: It means... In one place.

大山:意思是……“在同一個地方”。

Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.

如梅:喔,我明白了,這叫under one roof。

Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.

雲波:在中國如梅和我總是在百貨商場或者去街上的小商店裏買東西。

Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.

如梅:雲波喜歡上百貨商店買東西,但我喜歡去小商店。

Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I'm usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that's all.

大山:我嘛,我是很少購物。 我有時上街買點吃的,僅此而已。

Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let's get ice cream cones.

雲波:哎,你們看,冰淇淋屋,我們買點蛋卷冰淇淋吧。

Rumei: Yes, let's take a break.

如梅:對。我們休息一會兒吧。

Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?

大山:好主意。我特別喜歡吃冰淇淋。我總是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你們一般吃什麼味的?

Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I'll get the ice cream. It's my treat.

雲波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅總是吃草莓的。 我去買冰淇淋。 我來請客。

Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:多謝啦,雲波。

Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.

如梅:大山,我想給我上海的弟弟買件禮品。

Dashan: Let's find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.

大山:那我們找一家禮品店吧。 我們可以到問訊處去問路。

Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.

如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。

Dashan: Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:是啊,真棒。謝謝你,雲波。

Yunbo: My pleasure. I'm glad you like it.

雲波:還客氣什麼,你們喜歡我就很高興了。