當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於發表自己意見的英語情景口語

關於發表自己意見的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.57W 次

想要學習好英語,就要多花點苦工哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於發表自己意見的英語情景口語

  一你認爲哪個會贏

AHey, Mike. Can I ask you something?

嗨,Mike,我可以問你個問題嗎?

BSure, what's up?

當然,什麼事?

AI'm going to gamble on the world cup tonight. Who do you think will win?

我要下注今晚的世足賽,你認爲誰會贏?

BGood question. I have to think about it.

問得好,我得想想。

AMy husband is betting on France.

我先生賭法國贏。

BFrance? Is he crazy?

法國?他瘋了嗎?

AWhat do you mean?

什麼意思?

BWell, how can I put this? France is a terrible team.

嗯,該怎麼說呢?法國打的很差的。

  二你對逛街買東西有何看法

AWhat do you think of shopping?

你對逛街買東西有何看法?

BI don't mind shopping for food and other daily needs.

我不反對逛街買食品和其它日用品。

AWhat do you think of big department store?

你認爲大的百貨公司如何?

BIt's fun walking around them, but their displays are so good I'm tempted to buy things I don't really need.

在那周圍散步真是有趣極了,但是他們的櫥窗展品太好了。我每次都會買到一些用不到的東西。

  三想去電影院看吸血鬼電影嗎

AYou want to go to the movies tonight?

晚上想去看電影嗎?

BSure! What' s playing?

當然!什麼電影?

AThe new Twilight movie!

新一季的《暮光之城》。

BTwilight? As in the vampire movies? No way, I am watching that, but I don' t understand why everyone is so excited about these films about vampires. It doesn' t make sense.

《暮光之城》?就是說吸血鬼的電影?算了吧,我最近在看呢,可是我不明白爲什麼每一個人都對吸血鬼題材的電影那麼感興趣。真沒道理。

AOf course it does. It' s like a modern tale of Romeo and Juliet. You can see a couple who are in love but can' t be together because they are so different. And in the fact that immortality and super human strengthen this really sexy and there you have it! Plus the cast is hip, young people that make the movie even more enticing.

大家當然都喜歡咯。這就好比是現代版的羅密歐和朱麗葉。你可以看到有對熱戀的情侶卻不能在一起,因爲他們是那麼的不同。另外,吸血情聖和具有超能力的女主人公使得這部電影看起來更加性感。還有,影片的演員陣容也人氣頗高,年輕的演員們使得影片也更具魅力。

BI don' t buy into that. I think it' s just a fad. Pretty soon this will pass and everyone will be into wear-wolves or zombies!

我纔不花錢去看呢。我覺得這只是流行一時的,過不了多久,人們又很快會喜歡上人狼和殭屍了。