當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 常用的優秀英語情景口語

常用的優秀英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.1W 次

英語如果因爲其中的一個單詞不會,而卡住,這個時候不應該去拼命想這個單詞,而應該試着換另外一種更簡單,易懂的英語去表達自己的想法,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語口語,有喜歡的就一起來學習吧

ing-bottom: 100%;">常用的優秀英語情景口語

  What is your favorite season? 最喜歡的季節

Pernais: Hello, I'm Pernais from Jamaica.

佩納斯:大家好,我是佩納斯,來自牙買加。

Doron: And I'm Doron from England.

多倫:我是多倫,來自英國。

Pernais: And our question is what is your favorite season?

佩納斯:我們要討論的話題是,你最喜歡哪個季節?

Doron: There's no doubt about this. My favorite season by far is summer. I love summer, I love the sun, I love being on a beach. I don't really like to swim but I like being near the sea with a book and having time to sleep. How about you?

多倫:毫無疑問,到目前爲止我最喜歡的季節是夏季。我喜愛夏天,我喜歡太陽,喜歡去海灘玩兒。我不太喜歡游泳,不過我喜歡在海邊看書、睡覺。你呢?

Pernais: I love summer too. My favorite, favorite season is summer because I love to swim, I love the beach and summer is good for everything outdoors, barbeques, drinking beer.

佩納斯:我也喜歡夏天。我最喜歡的季節是夏天,因爲我喜歡游泳,喜歡海灘,夏天適合進行所有戶外活動,還有燒烤、喝啤酒。

Doron: Barbeques and drinking beer.

多倫:燒烤和喝啤酒。

Pernais: Yes.

佩納斯:對。

Doron: Roll on summer.

多倫:夏天快來吧。

  Do you like to go on adventures? 冒險

Hanna: I'm Hanna from Australia.

漢娜:我是漢娜,來自澳大利亞。

Diego: And I'm Diego from Mexico.

迭戈:我是迭戈,來自墨西哥。

Hanna: And today we're going to be talking about adventures. Do you like to go on adventures Diego?

漢娜:今天要討論的話題是冒險。迭戈,你喜歡冒險嗎?

Diego: Yes, I would love to go on an adventure and I've actually thought about it ever since I was younger.

迭戈:喜歡,我很想去冒險,實際上我從小時候就一直在想這件事。

Hanna: What were you thinking about?

漢娜:你都想了些什麼?

Diego: Well, I like the sea and I like sailing and I love my friends so I want to take a huge boat, preferably a yacht, around the world with all my friends and go to these exotic islands around the world.

迭戈:我喜歡大海,喜歡航行,喜歡和朋友們在一起,所以我想和所有朋友一起乘坐巨輪,最好是坐遊艇去環遊世界,去世界各地的異國小島。

Hanna: Oh really, can I come?

漢娜:哦, 真的嗎?我能加入嗎?

Diego: Of course.

迭戈:當然可以。

Hanna: Excellent.

漢娜:太棒了。

Diego: Would you like to come?

迭戈:你想參加嗎?

Hanna: I'd love to go on a yacht. I think we should go.

漢娜:我想坐遊艇。我想我們應該去。

Diego: I think we should do it.

迭戈:我們應該去做。

Hanna: Yep.

漢娜:對。

Diego: What's your adventure?

迭戈:你的冒險計劃呢?

Hanna: My adventure? I'd really like to go into space. I think that might be little bit expensive though, so I think going on a yacht is probably a better idea.

漢娜:我的冒險計劃?我非常想去太空。我想那花費可能有點兒高,所以我認爲坐遊艇去冒險可能是個更好的主意。

Diego: I think so. But Virgin Galactic has those flights to space, I think.

迭戈:我想也是。不過維珍銀河公司推出了太空旅行計劃。

Hanna: Oh well maybe when I'm very rich then.

漢娜:嗯,也許等我非常有錢以後,我會參加的。

Diego: OK.

迭戈:好。

  Should education be free? 義務教育

Miki: Hello I'm Miki and...?

米基:大家好,我是米基。

Geaw: My name is Geaw from Thailand.

高:我是高,來自泰國。

Miki: Oh, right.

米基:好。

Geaw: And you're from?

高:你來自哪裏?

Miki: Nigeria.

米基:尼日利亞。

Geaw: Yep. Well the question is about should college education be free? What do you think?

高:好。我們要討論的話題是,大學應該實行義務教育嗎?你怎麼看?

Miki: I think college education should be free, as free as possible for everybody.

米基:我認爲大學應該實行義務教育,儘可能對所有學生免費。

Geaw: Why?

高:爲什麼?

Miki: Because if it's free you have more people going to college and getting this education so as such if you empower the youth you empower the nation.

米基:因爲如果大學教育免費,那就會有更多的人進入大學,獲得大學教育,可以說,少年強則國家強。

Geaw: I see. Well I personally think that it should be free but with condition.

高:我明白了。我個人認爲大學教育應該免費,但是要有前提條件。

Miki: What kind of condition?

米基:什麼條件?

Geaw: If it is free and you can either get in or get out whenever you want then I think maybe some people would just love the motivation into, because when you go to college and you have to pay for it and you are willing to pay to go to college, it gives you your part into society, right?

高:如果大學教育免費,而且可以隨時入學或退學,我覺得不太好,可能有些人喜歡激勵機制,因爲你上大學要付學費,而且你願意爲大學教育付學費,那使你接觸到社會生活,對吧?

Miki: Yes.

米基:對。

Geaw: But if you can get in for free then people that don't really want to study can also get in so I think it's a bit unfair for us who really want so I mean but in some condition that we will make the student want to study.

高:但是如果你可以免費上大學,而那些不想學習的人也可以進入大學學習,那我認爲這對我們這些非常想上大學的人有些不公平,我的看法是,我們要設定前提條件,讓學生想學習。

Miki: Yeah, want to study and pursue. I think we'll have to make it a deferred view for both parties right?

米基:對,想學習而且也努力去學習。我認爲我們要想出使雙方都接受的看法,對吧?

Geaw: Yes.

高:對。