當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於飯店的英語對話

關於飯店的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.54K 次

衆所周知,在飯店,我們可以吃東西,那麼除了這個之外,飯店還有什麼職能呢?下面是本站小編給大家整理的關於飯店的英語對話,供大家參閱!

關於飯店的英語對話

  關於飯店的英語對話篇1

A:Hello. I understand you are interested in hiring our function hall.

你好,我知道你對租用我們的功能大廳很感興趣。

B:Yes, that is correct. I am planning a wedding party.

是的,很對。我正打算舉辦婚禮。

A:How many guests will you have?

你們會有多少客人?

B:We will have about 250 guests.

我們大概有250人。

A:The function hall will be perfect, it can hold 300 people.

這個功能大廳非常合適,它能容納300人。

B:Great. What facilities do you have?

太好了,你們有什麼設備呢?

A:We have a bar which can stay open as long as you need it.

我們有一個酒吧,只要你們需要,它可以一直營業。

B:Are the prices good?

價錢實惠嗎?

A:The prices are very reasonable.

價錢非常合理。

B:What else?

別的呢?

A:We have a dance floor and we can provide a DJ who will play the songs of your choice.

我們有一個舞池,我們還可以提供一個音樂節目主持人,播放你們選的音樂。

B:Can you provide a band if we want live music?

如果我們想要現場音樂,你們能提供樂隊嗎?

A:Yes, we can provide a band for people to dance to.

可以,我們可以提供一支樂隊讓大家跳舞。

B:That sounds good. Do you provide catering services?

聽起來不錯。你們提供餐飲服務嗎?

A:Yes, we have a choice of menu options. We can provide anything from snacks to a sit-down meal.

提供,我們有許多可供選擇的菜單。從快餐到桌餐我們都可以提供。

  關於飯店的英語對話篇2

A:Welcome to our international conference centre.

歡迎來到國際會議中心。

B:Thank you. How big is the venue? How many people can it hold?

謝謝,這個會場有多大?它能容下多少人?

A:The venue is very large. It has the capacity to hold 1000 people.

這個會場非常大,能容下1000人之多。

B:What services do you provide?

你們能提供什麼服務?

A:We can provide refreshments and catering for every occasion. We can arrange seating and tables. We also provide audio and video services if they are required.

我們可以爲每一場活動提供飲料和食物,可以安排座位和桌子。如果有需要的話,我們還可以提供音響和錄像服務。

B:What kind of refreshments can you offer?

你們可以提供哪些種飲料?

A:We usually offer tea, coffee and fruit juice but we can provide any drink you want.

我們常提供的有茶、咖啡和果汁,但是我們可以提供你們需要的任何飲品。

B:Can you provide champagne?

你們能提供香檳酒嗎?

A:We can provide champagne but it will cost extra.

我們可以提供香檳,但要額外收費。

B:Do you provide lunch?

你們提供午餐嗎?

A:Yes. We provide a buffet.

提供,我們提供自助餐。

B:We plan to hold the seminar in the day and have a party in the evening. Is this possible?

我們計劃白天開研討會,晚上舉辦晚會。可以嗎?

A:Yes, many businesses do that. We can provide music and entertainment for you.

可以。許多公司都這麼安排。我們可以爲你們提供音樂和娛樂節目。

B:That's very good. I think we can do business.

太好了,我想我們可以成交了。

  關於飯店的英語對話篇3

A:Would you like me to wrap that for you?

您希望我爲您打上包裝嗎?

B:Yes, please.

好的。

A:Would you like decorative wrapping?

您喜歡帶裝飾的包裝紙嗎?

B:Yes. I have to send it abroad so can you give it some protection too?

喜歡。我要寄到國外,所以你能再給它加一些保護措施嗎?

A:OK. I'll wrap it in bubble wrap and put it in a box, it's too big for a padded envelope.

可以。我用氣泡墊塑料給它包好放在盒子裏,加墊的封套太小裝不下它。

B:Thanks. Please wrap it in lots of parcel tape to make it strong.

謝謝。請用一些包裹膠帶把它纏起來,這樣就結實了。

A:I will. If I don't, it will get damaged at the post office.

我會的。如果不用膠帶的話,到了郵局就壞了。

B:Yes, they are not very careful,

對。他們纔不會小心呢。

A:I will put a sticker on the package so they know it's fragile.

我在包裹上貼上標籤,他們就知道這東西易碎了。

B:That's good, Hopefully it will be safe. It's a gift for my son.

太好了。希望它能完好無損。這是給我兒子的禮物。

A:Please see if you are happy with the packaging.

請您看看對包裝是否滿意。

B:Yes, that looks good. How do I get to the post office?

滿意,看上去好極了。我到郵局怎麼走暱?

A:It's down the street on the left.

沿着這條路走,在路左。

B:Will it take me long to get there?

到那需要很長時間嗎?

A:No, it will only take you 5 minutes.

不遠,就5分鐘的距離。

B:OK, thanks.

好的,謝謝。