當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 英語口語練習小對話 第82期:指望依靠

英語口語練習小對話 第82期:指望依靠

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.68W 次

迷你對話:

padding-bottom: 100%;">英語口語練習小對話 第82期:指望依靠

A:I feel pity for the old man.

我可憐那位老人。

B:I feel the same way.

我也是。

A:It must be dreadful to grow old.

老了真是可怕。

B:Yeah. He has no one tocount on.

是呀,他指望不上任何人。

詞海拾貝:

1.feel pity for:同情,憐憫

Eg. I feel pity for you, but I can't help you this time.

我同情你,但是這次是幫不了你了。

Eg. She was lazy so I do not feel pity for her now she's lost her job.

她這麼懶惰,所以她失業了我也不會同情她。

Eg. I don't feel much pity for her.

我不太同情她。

2.feel the same way:有同感

Eg. They feel the same way about the matter.

他們對此有同感。

Eg. I feel the same way and hope it stays fine the year round.

我有同感,希望一年四季天氣總是晴朗。

Eg. I feel the same way about Alan!

我同樣感到Alan是爲我而造的。

Eg. I feel the same way as my partner does.

我跟我的同事有着同樣的感覺。

3.count on:依靠,指望

Eg. That was the only thing they could count on.

那是他們唯一依靠的東西。

Eg. Don' t count on a salary increase this year.

別指望今年會加薪。

Eg. After a broken promise, it is hard to count on a person.

一次失約,再要人相信你就難了。

Eg. Ben could always count on his sister to help him out of trouble.

本總是會依賴他的妹妹幫他解決困難。

Eg. You can count on him because he is a reliable man.

你可以信賴他,因爲他是個可靠的人。