撩妹必備!怎樣用英語說“我們之間擦出火花”?大綱
怎樣形容你和某人之間有火花?看看《破產姐妹》這一集中的韓是怎麼說的吧,學會了可以和讓你心動的那個人說哦。
對話原文:
Max, that was amazing.
麥克斯 剛纔真是太棒了
I knew you could do that on your own.
我就知道你能獨當一面
No you didn't, you were spying on me.
屁咧 你一直在監視我
Her turtle sense went off.
是她的烏龜感應觸發了
Is it strange that I'm a little sad that you don't need me?
你都不需要我了 我有點小難過會不會很奇怪
I didn't say I don't need you,
我沒說我不需要你
but you are a little sad.
但你的確有點小悲哀[難過]
Earl, it was a pleasure waiting tables at your side.
厄爾 很高興能跟你一起當服務員
You and I have a chemistry you can't make in a lab.
我們之間擦出的火花無法用科學詮釋
You have a real strange way of talking to dudes.
你跟男人說話的方式真的很奇怪
其中,“我們之間有火花”,韓說的是“have a chemistry”,也就是化學物質,意思就是我們之間有化學反應,延伸爲“有火花”。
其他重點:
靠自己 on your own
監視某人 spy on sb.
(警報)響起 go off
很榮幸 it is a pleasure doing/to do /ˈpleʒə(r)/(doing表習慣,to do強調動作 )
和某人有火花,有化學感應 have a chemistry /ˈkemɪstri/