當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 情景英語小對話:別誤會我的意思

情景英語小對話:別誤會我的意思

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.15K 次

ing-bottom: 70.86%;">情景英語小對話:別誤會我的意思

1. a little too far
有點過分了

A: I feel so sorry, but I didn't mean it.
A: 我十分抱歉,但我不是有意的。
B: Really, don't you.know you have gone a little too far?
B: 真的,難道你不知道你有點太過分嗎?


2. after you
請先走(兩人同時出門,讓對方先行)

A: you first.
A: 你先請。
B: No, after you.
B: 不,你先請。
A: Thanks! It's nice of you.
A: 謝謝,你太好了。


3. I've had enough.
受夠了,吃飽了。

A: Stop napping. I've had enough out of you.
A: 別再嘮叨了,我已經受夠了。
B: Ah! You've gotton tired of me.
B: 你已經厭倦我了。

A: Want some more dessert?
A: 要吃些甜品嗎?
B: No, thank you. I've had enough. I can't eat any more.
B: 不要了,謝謝,我飽了,吃不下了。4. hold it down (=keep quiet)
安靜一點。

A: Hold it down in here. My brother is on the phone from Canada.
A: 請安靜一點,我哥哥從加拿大打電話來。
B: OK.
B: 好的。


5. never been better
從來沒這麼好過

A: How is life?
A: 生活如何?
B: Never been better. I was promoted last Friday.
B: 從來沒這麼好過,上星期五我升職了。
A: Wow, congratulations!
A: 哇,恭喜你。


6. don't get me wrong
別誤會我的意思

A: Would you like to be my guest for tonight's dinner?
A: 能否賞臉和我共進晚餐?
B: Thanks, but not.
B: 謝謝,但不行啊。
A: Never mind, please forget what I've said.
A: 沒事,當我沒說。
B: Hey, don't get me wrong. I didn't mean I don't want to go with you, but I really have something urgent to deal with.
B: 別誤會我的意思。我不是說不想和你去,只是我有其他重要的事情要做。