當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > OMG美語講堂第283期:萌妹子PK女漢子美語版

OMG美語講堂第283期:萌妹子PK女漢子美語版

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.95K 次

今天我們一起來用美語看看"萌妹子"和"女漢子"的區別!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">OMG美語講堂第283期:萌妹子PK女漢子美語版

girly girl 萌妹子,蘿莉

Valley girl 腦殘女

Fashionista 時尚御姐

tomboy 假小子,女漢子

Greeting:

Girly girl: Hi, how are you?

萌妹子:嗨,你好嗎?

Valley girl: So like, how was your weekend? Did you, like, go shopping? Like OMG I bet it was reeeally great!

腦殘女:就是,你週末怎麼樣啊?你有沒有,就是,逛街呢?我的親孃七舅姥爺你肯定玩兒­得很爽。

Fashionista: Woooo I like your shoes!

時尚御姐:哇!我喜歡你的鞋子!

Tomboy: Yo sup bro?

女漢子:哥們兒!咋啦?

Ordering food:

Girly girl: May I have a strawberry ice-cream please? With a cherry on top?

萌妹子:人家想吃一個草莓冰激凌!加一顆櫻桃好不好嘛。

Valley girl: Like... I really don't know what I should have. It's like I really want something like really sweet but I feel like I could have something like salty. Like... you know what I mean?

腦殘女:其實吧......我不知道我該點什麼。就是其實我特想吃甜的,不過我覺得我­也有點想吃鹹的。就是......你懂我意思吧?

Fashionista: I only eat celery. Do you have celery?

我只吃芹菜。你們有芹菜嗎?

Tomboy: Two Big Macs with extra cheese and a coke, extra large!

女漢子:倆巨無霸,多加奶酪。一杯可樂,要超大杯的!

Seeing a handsome guy:

Girly girl: OMG he's so handsome!

萌妹子:天啊,好帥啊!

Valley girl: Wow, like I haven't seen such a handsome guy for, like, a million years!

腦殘女:哇!我上次見這麼帥的人怎麼着也是100萬年前了吧!

Fashionista: Is that a Prada suit?

時尚御姐:那件西服是普拉達的吧?

Tomboy: That dude looks freaking awesome! Dibs!

女漢子:那哥們兒太他妹的帥了!歸我了!