當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > Life after Death 死後重生

Life after Death 死後重生

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

What are you.going to do about your death?

Life after Death 死後重生
你會爲你的死亡做些什麼呢?

Well, mostly I'll try to avoid it.

嗯,我會盡量避免。

I mean, are you going to get buried or cremated?

我的意思是你會選擇土葬還是火葬?

My wife and I will be cremated.

我和我妻子會選擇火葬。

Are you going to be buried next to each other?

你們會相鄰而葬嗎?

Oh, no. Our ashes will be shaken into the ocean.

噢,不會。我們的骨灰會被灑到海里。

You're not going to be buried?

你不會土葬嗎?

A coffin costs too much and takes up too much space.

棺材很貴也需要很多空間。

Yes, but it will be in a cemetery where your children can visit you.

是的,但你會有一個墓地以便你的孩子可以來悼念你。

Children seldom visit their parents in a cemetery.

孩子們很少回去墓地看望他們的父母。

That's true. A cemetery is for dead people, not living people.

確實。墓地是爲死去的人存在,而不是活着的人。

We figure our kids can visit us whenever they go to the beach.

我想我們的孩子可以在每次他們去海邊的時候悼念我們。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載