當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 輕鬆應對 商務口語介紹公司有訣竅

輕鬆應對 商務口語介紹公司有訣竅

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.75W 次

You may need to present your company to visitors, potential investors or partners, or new suppliers and clients. Here is some useful English vocabulary to learn that will help you talk clearly, concisely and positively about what your company does.
你可能需要向來訪者、潛在投資者和夥伴,或是向新供應商和客戶介紹你的公司。這裏是一些你需要了解的常用英語詞彙,幫助你更清楚簡潔地用積極的方式介紹你的公司是幹什麼的。

輕鬆應對 商務口語介紹公司有訣竅

Giving the history of your company
介紹公司歷史

We were founded / set up / established in 1981.
我們成立於1981年。

We merged with X company in 1990.
我們和X公司於1990年合併。

We set up a subsidiary in the UK.
我們在英國開辦了一家分公司。

The subsidiary was sold off two years after and the remaining company was split into five different divisions.
分公司2年前出售,剩餘公司分爲5個部分。

We floated on the stock exchange last year, and we are now listed on the London Stock Exchange.
去年我們在證券交易所上市,現在我們已經在倫敦證券交易所上市。

Talking about your products and services
介紹產品和服務

We make / produce packaging material.
我們生產包裝材料。

We manufacture car engines.
我們製造汽車發動機。

We supply paper products.
我們提供紙質產品。

We launched a new washing powder last month. It has revolutionised the washing process. We have pioneered new ways of reducing energy costs in domestic appliances.
上個月推出了一款新的洗衣粉,這是洗衣過程的一次革新。我們開創了減少家電能耗的新方法。

We are researching new products for the home entertainment industry. We hope to roll them out early next year.
我們正在研發家庭娛樂產業新產品。我們希望能在明年儘早將它們量產出來。

We are developing new software for the internet. Our R&D department is working closely with our international partners.
我們正在開發網絡新軟件。我們的研發部門在和國際合作夥伴緊密合作。

Company performance
公司成績

We are the Market leaders in three countries.
[cn在3個國家的市場上,我們是領軍人物。[/cn]

We have expanded our operations.
我們已經拓展了業務。

Our company has grown by one-third.
我們的公司擴大了三分之一。

We make annual profits of $1 million.
我們年收益爲一百萬美元。

Our turnover is in excess of $2 million.
我們的營業額超過兩百萬美元。


Company structure
公司架構

At the head is the President, or CEO.
最高職位是董事長或是首席執行官。

Below the President is the Managing Director, who has overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the company.
在董事長職位之下是常務董事/總經理,負責公司日常運營事務。

The company is divided into different departments, each with its own director. The Marketing and Sales department consists of the sales team, and customer services. The Administration department also includes Human Resources.
公司分爲不同部門,由各自總監負責。市場營銷部門由銷售隊伍和客戶服務構成。行政部門也包括人力資源部。

We employ more than 2000 people worldwide.
我們在全球擁有超過2000名員工。

Responsibilities
職責

I report to the Marketing Manager.
我向市場經理彙報。

I deal with customer enquiries.
我負責顧客答疑。

We work closely with the sales team, who are in charge of customer accounts.
我們和負責顧客賬戶的銷售團隊緊密合作。

We co-operate with our offices worldwide.
我們和公司世界各地的辦事處合作。

We have more than one branch in some countries.
我們在某些國家有多家分公司。

We are responsible for our own markets.
我們對自己的市場負責。