歪果仁是如何說中國式口頭禪?
我們常常會聽到歪果仁有各種各樣的口頭禪,作爲一個有着千年歷史和善於師夷長技的民族來說,中國式口頭禪更是多得數不清了。那麼,歪果仁說英文版的中國式口頭禪,你又聽過沒有?
1.我暈啊。
Faint/bummer. I am dizzy.
2.誰稀罕了?
Who wants?
3.你有病啊!
You got a problem?
4.吵什麼?
What is the fuss?
5.咋還沒睡?
Still up?
6.隨時奉陪
Tell me when.
7.關你什麼事!
It’s none of your business.
8.你這王八。
You are a jerk.
9.嚇死寶寶了。
Scare the hell out of me
10.你們城真會玩。
You urban folks are really born to mock.
11.我想靜靜。
Let me alone.
12.我內心是崩毀的。
My heart is almost collapsed at the moment.
13,怪我咯?
My fault.
14.然而並沒有什麼卵用。
But it is of no damn use.
15.你在搞笑的嗎?
Are you seriously kidding me?
16.你是豬嗎?
Are you a pig or something?
聲明:本內容爲滬江英語原創,嚴禁轉載。