當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 如果每天吃燕麥,你會變成這樣大綱

如果每天吃燕麥,你會變成這樣大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.22W 次

1. You will be “regular”
1.更“有規律”

如果每天吃燕麥,你會變成這樣

Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely difficult to digest without a lot of help from fluids inside your body. So, the oats serve as as sponge, soaking up water and other fluids as it moves with ease through your digestive system and right out of you. This keep you having regular bowel movements.
無論什麼樣的麥片幾乎都是純纖維。沒有體內液體幫忙纖維極難消化,所以燕麥就像海綿一樣吸收水和其他液體,使它們能順利通過消化系統,再排出體外,這就能讓你規律排便。

2. You will be full
2.有飽腹感

When eaten, oatmeal immediately starts to expand and fill up space inside your stomach, leaving less room for more food. And when that happens, it makes you full and less likely to eat unnecessary foods.
麥片一吃下去馬上就會膨脹填滿胃部,就沒什麼空間吃更多的食物了,這樣就會使你有飽腹感,不太可能去吃不必要的食物。

3. You could lose weight
3.你能減肥

Due to the fact that you are full and less likely to eat in-between-meal snacks, you will not be packing on the extra pounds and may even lose weight.
由於你吃飽了,兩頓飯之間不太可能吃零食,你的體重就不會增加,甚至還能減肥。

will reduce your risk of heart disease
4.降低患心臟病的風險

Whole oats are high in polyphenols, antioxidants, and in particular a group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are almost solely found in oats. These avenanthramides have been linked lowering blood pressure levels by increasing the production of nitric oxide that helps dilate blood vessels, improving blood flow.
全麥麥片富含多酚類、抗氧化劑,尤其富含一種叫燕麥生物鹼的抗氧化劑,這種物質幾乎只在燕麥中才有。這些燕麥生物鹼能提高一氧化氮的產生,有助於擴張血管、促進血液流動從而降低血壓。

5. You will get loaded with nutrients
5.你會攝入營養物質

Oats are loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In just one serving (? cup) of dry oats, you will get:
燕麥富含人體必需維生素、礦物質和抗氧化劑。僅僅一份(?杯)幹麥片就能讓你攝取:

Manganese:191% of the RDI
錳:推薦每日攝入量的191%

Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI
磷:推薦每日攝入量的41%

Magnesium: 34% of the RDI
鎂:推薦每日攝入量的34%

Copper: 24% of the RDI
銅:推薦每日攝入量的24%

Iron: 20% of the RDI
鐵:推薦每日攝入量的20%

Zinc: 20% of the RDI
鋅:推薦每日攝入量的20%

Folate: 11% of the RDI
葉酸:推薦每日攝入量的11%

Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI
維生素B1(硫胺):推薦每日攝入量的39%

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI
維生素B5(泛酸):推薦每日攝入量的10%

Trace amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)
微量鈣、鉀、維生素B6(吡哆醇)和維生素B3(煙酸)

Bonus: 51 grams of carbs, 13 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat and 8 grams of fiber, and 303 calories.
額外營養:51g碳水化合物、13g蛋白質、5g脂肪和8g纖維、303卡熱量。