當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 男女爆笑潛臺詞:他們真的來自不同星球!

男女爆笑潛臺詞:他們真的來自不同星球!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.29K 次

padding-bottom: 70.63%;">男女爆笑潛臺詞:他們真的來自不同星球!

男人和女人來自不同的星球,同一句話在他們口中也有着不同的含義:

1. “Nothing, forget it”
“沒什麼,算了吧!”

Female:you.better figure out what you did wrong.
女人:你最好自己搞清楚到底做錯了什麼。

Male:Just quit talking about it, jesus.
男人:我勒個去,拜託就別提這事兒了。

2. “Are you tired?”
“你累嗎?”

Female:Please don’t go to sleep. I love talking to you.
女人:別去睡覺,我喜歡跟你聊天。

Male:Genuinely curious as to whether or not you are sleepy.
男人:他真的只是很好奇你是不是很困。

3. “I’m cold.”
“我很冷。”

Female:Get a blanket and cuddle with me.
女人:去拿條毯子來,抱着我讓我取暖。

Male:There’s pretty cold. I should probably get a blanket or some shit.
男人:真的挺冷的。我得去拿條毯子或是別的啥。

4. “Leave me alone.”
“別管我。”

Female:Please don’t go.
女人:別走,別離開我。

Male:Get out of my fucking face.
男人:滾開,離我遠點兒!

5. “I love you.”
“我愛你。”

Female:Tell me you do more.
女人:告訴我你愛我愛得更多。

Male:I love you just that I don’t expect a stupid fucking response.
男人:你知道我愛你就夠了,別給我來個蠢透了的爛回答。