當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語笑話 > 英語笑話文章

英語笑話文章

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.66W 次

笑話,是供人們消遣或交際的一種創造性的語言形式,其主要功能是調侃、娛樂或諷刺。它是人們生活中不可或缺的組成部分,與社會密切相關。下面是本站小編帶來的經典英文笑話文章閱讀,歡迎閱讀!

英語笑話文章
  經典英文笑話文章閱讀篇一

Let Me Show You How

讓我教你

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work.

一家超市僱用了一個年輕人,他第一天上班報到。

The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom,and said,

經理熱情地歡迎了他,和他握手微笑,之後遞給他一把掃帚說,

"Your first job will be to sweep out the store."

“你的第一份工作是打掃商店。”

“But I'm a college graduate," the young man replied indignantly.

“但是,我是名大學畢業生,”年輕人憤怒地回答道。

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that," said the manager. "

“噢,對不起。我沒注意,”經理說。

Here, give me the broom, I' ll show you how."

“來,把掃帚給我—我教你如何做。”

  經典英文笑話文章閱讀篇二

If only

倘若

A man is driving up a steep,narrow mountain road .

有個男人駕着車沿着一條又陡峭又窄小的山路往上開。

A woman is driving down the same road .

有個女人沿着同一條路往下開着車。

As they pass ench other ,

當他們彼此錯車時,

the woman leans out of the window and yells"PI!!"

這個女人斜靠着車窗向外太喊:“豬!”

The man immediately leans out of his window and replies, "BITCH!!"

這個男人立刻也斜靠着他的車窗向外大聲響應:“臭女人.!”

They each continue on their way ,

他們各自繼續開車上路,

and as the man ronds the next corner ,

當這個男人繞到下一個轉彎處的時候,

he crashes into a pig in the middle of road .

他競撞上了在路中央的一隻豬。

If only men would listen.

倘若男人會聽話就沒事了。

  經典英文笑話文章閱讀篇三

Lazy Manager

懶惰的經理

A middle management executive has to take on some sports,by his doctor's ,

有一位中階經營主管因爲聽了他的醫師指示必須要做一些運動,

so he decides to play tennis .

所以他決定要打網球。

After a couple of weeks his secretary asks him how he's doing

在幾個星期之後,他韻祕書就問他情況如何,

"It's going fine" ,the manager says."When I am on the court and I see the ball speeding towards me ,

這位經理說:“進行得不錯,當我在網球場上看到球快速朝着我來的時候,

and my brain immediately says,"Back hand!To the net!Smash !Go back"

我的腦袋就立刻說:‘反手拍!上網!殺球!後退! ”

"Really?What happens then?" the secretary asks .

祕書問說:“真的呀,然後嚨?”

"Then my bady says ,"Who 、 Me?Don't talk nonsense!"

“然後我的身體說:‘誰?我嗎?別胡說八道了!”’

  經典英文笑話文章閱讀篇四

A case for the FBI

聯邦調查局的案件

The phone rings at FBI headquarters . "Hello?"

聯邦調查局總部的電話響了。“ 喂?”

"Hello,is this FBI?"

“喂,是聯邦調查局嗎?…”

"Yes,What do you want?"

“是的,有何需要嗎.?”

"I am calling to report my neighbor is hiding marijuana in his firewood ."

“我打電話是要檢舉我的鄰居 湯姆。他在他的木柴中藏匿大麻。”

"This will be noted." Next day,the FBI comes over to Tom's house.

“我們會嚴加註意的。”次日,聯邦調查局來到湯姆的家。

They search the shed where the firewood is kept,break every piece of wood ,find no marijuana,swear at Tom and leave .

他們搜查了存放木柴的庫房,把木柴劈成一塊一塊,沒有找到太麻,就對着湯姆口出穢言,然後離去。

The phone rings at Tom's house.

湯姆家的電話響了。

" Hey ,Tom! Did the FBI come ?"

“喂,湯姆,聯邦調查局有來你家嗎?”

"Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?"

“有呀”“他們‘有劈你們家的木柴嗎?”

"Yeah,they did."

“有呀,他們劈了呀”

"OK,now it's your turn to call .I need my garden plowed."

“好了,現在換你打電話了,我的菜園需要犁一下啦。”

  經典英文笑話文章閱讀篇五

The visit to the doctor

拜訪醫師

A Man asked his doctor if he thought he'd live to be a hundred .

一個男人問他的醫師是否認爲他會活到一百歲。

The doctor asked the man ,"Do you smoke or drink ?"

醫師問這個男人:“你抽菸或喝酒嗎?”

" No ,"he replied , "I have never done either ."

他回答說:“不,我從不抽菸喝酒。”

" Do you gamble,drive fast cars ,and fool around with woman?" inquired the doctor .

醫師問說:“你賭博、開快車、玩女人嗎?”

"No,I have done any of those things either."

“不,我也從不幹那些事情。”

"Well then," said the doctor ," what do you want to live to be a hundred for?"

醫師說:“那你幹嗎要活到一百歲呀?”


看了“經典英文笑話文章閱讀”的人還看了:

1.英文笑話小短文

2.經典英文笑話小短文閱讀

3.英語爆笑短文

4.經典幽默英語小故事閱讀

5.經典的英文笑話小短文