當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語美文着述 > 晨讀雙語美文摘抄

晨讀雙語美文摘抄

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.64W 次

 雙語美文是我們晨讀很好的英語閱讀材料,只要保持晨讀的良好習慣,相信你的英語閱讀能力很快就會有所提升。下面本站小編爲大家帶來晨讀雙語美文摘抄,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 75%;">晨讀雙語美文摘抄
晨讀雙語美文摘抄:秋之湖

I remember quite clearly now when the story happened.

我仍清晰地記得故事發生的時候。

The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake, wherewe used to swim like children, under the sun was there to shine.

秋葉翻飛,飄落一地,我們曾經孩子般戲水暢遊過的小湖蓋滿落葉,在太陽下閃着光。

That time we used to be happy.

那時我們幸福過。

Well, I thought we were.

哦,我是這樣認爲的。

But the truth was that you had been longing to leave me, not daring to tell me.

可事實上你早就想離開我,只是不敢告訴我罷了。

On that precious night, watching the lake, vaguely conscious, you said: Our story is ending.

在那美麗的夜晚,眼望湖水,恍惚中聽見你說:我們的故事已到盡頭。

The rain was killing the last days of summer;

雨水扼殺着所剩無幾的夏日,

you had been killing my last breath of love since along time ago.

而你很久以來也在扼殺我奄奄一息的愛。

I still don't think I'm gonna make it through another love story.

我仍不認爲自己會再去經歷另一段愛情故事。

You took it all away from me.

你把一切都帶走了。

And there I stand;

我只有,悄然佇立,

I knew I was going to be the one left behind.

早已明白自己將會是那個被遺棄的人。

But still I'm watching the lake, vaguely conscious, and I know my life is ending.

而我依然凝望着湖水,恍惚中,生命正離我而去。

晨讀雙語美文摘抄:未選擇的路

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

黃色的樹林裏分出兩條路

And sorry I could not travel both

可惜我不能同時去涉足

And be one traveler, long I stood

我在那路口久久佇立

And looked down one as far as I could

我向着一條路極目望去

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

直到它消失在叢林深處

Then took the other, as just as fair,

但我卻選擇了另外一條路

And having perhaps the better claim,

它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

顯得更誘人,更美麗

Though as for that the passing there

雖然在這條小路上

Had worn them really about the same,

很少留下旅人的足跡

And both that morning equally lay

那天清晨落葉滿地

In leaves no step had trodden black.

兩條路都未經腳印污染

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

呵,留下一條路等改日再見

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

但我知道路徑延綿無盡頭

I doubted if I should ever come back.

恐怕我難以再回返

I shall be telling this with a sigh

也許多少年後在某個地方,

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

我將輕聲嘆息將往事回顧:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

一片樹林裏分出兩條路——

I took the one less traveled by,

而我選擇了人跡更少的一條,

And that has made all the difference.

從此決定了我一生的道路。


晨讀雙語美文摘抄