當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 簡單的少兒英語故事閱讀

簡單的少兒英語故事閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.48W 次

故事對人們來說,有着天然的吸引力。人們創作故事時,就期待着讀者能夠與之產生共鳴,得到愉悅的體驗、得到情緒的釋放。小編精心收集了簡單的少兒英語故事,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 40%;">簡單的少兒英語故事閱讀
  簡單的少兒英語故事篇1

Good news: Two boys went out climbing trees.

好消息:兩名男童出去爬樹

Bad news: wone of them fell out.

壞消息:其中有一人摔下來了。

Good news: There was a hammock beneath him.

好消息:他下面有一個吊牀。

Bad news: There was a rake beside the hammock.

壞消息:吊牀旁邊有一個耙子。

Good news: He missed the rake.

好消息:他和耙子擦肩而過。

Bad news: He missed the hammock too !

壞消息:他也和吊牀擦肩而過!

  簡單的少兒英語故事篇2

I'd like you to be very quiet today, boys and girls. I've got a dreadful headache." said the teacher.

“我想你們今天都安安靜靜的,孩子們。我的頭很痛。”老師說。

"Excuse me," said Alec, "why don't you do what mum does when she has a headache?"

“不好意思,”亞力克說,“爲什麼你不做跟我們媽媽一樣她頭痛時做的事情呢?”

"What's that?"

“做什麼?”

"She sends us out to play."

“她讓我們出去玩。”

  簡單的少兒英語故事篇3

A little monster was learning to play the violin,' I'm good, aren't I?' he asked his big brother.

一隻小怪物學習演奏小提琴,“我拉得很好,不是嗎?”他問他的大哥哥。

'You should be on the radio,' said his brother.

“你應該在電臺上,”他的哥哥說。

'You think I'm that good?'

“你覺得我拉得有那麼好?”

'No, I think you're terrible, but if you were on the radio, I could switch you off!

“不,我認爲你拉得很糟糕,但如果你在電臺上,我可以關掉不聽!”

  簡單的少兒英語故事篇4

A small boy walked into a police station wone day and said, 'I've got three big brothers and we all live in the same room. My eldest brother has seven cats. Another wone has three dogs and the third has a goat. I want you to do something about the smell.'

一天,一個小男孩走進派出所,說,“我有三個大哥哥,我們都生活在同一個房間。我大哥有七隻貓。二哥有三隻狗,三哥有一隻山羊。我想你幫我除掉那些不好聞的氣味。”

'Are there any windows in your room?' asked the officer.

“房間裏有窗戶嗎?”警官問。

'Yes, of course there are!' said the boy.

“是的,當然有!”男孩說。

'Have you tried opening them?'

“你有沒有試過打開那些窗戶?”

'What and lose all my pigeons ?'

“什麼,如果開窗我會失去我所有的鴿子怎麼辦?”


看了“簡單的少兒英語故事”的人還看了:

1.經典的英語小故事

2.關於簡單的幼兒英語故事閱讀

3.少兒英語簡短小故事

4.簡單的英語小故事

5.關於簡單的少兒英語故事欣賞