當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 分手後你做的第一件事是什麼

分手後你做的第一件事是什麼

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.33K 次

I drove through some beautiful, winding roads. I drove for over two hours, sometimes crying, but mostly feeling a sense of relief and anticipation for the next chapter of my life.

我開着車穿過一些美麗而又蜿蜒的公路。我開了兩個小時,時不時哭一會,但是其中大部分時候我爲自己的接下去的人生感到一種寬慰和期待。

Accepted that she is never coming back.

接受她不會再回來這一事實。

But it was not easy. If you want to relieve yourself of all the pain, you have to understand it won't happen overnight. It's a process. You have invested months and years into this relationship, so the cleansing process will take time.

但這並不容易。如果你想緩解你所有的傷痛,你不得不承認這不是一夜之間就能夠做到的,這需要一個過程。你在這段關係中投入了大量的時間,所以療傷過程也需要時間。

分手後你做的第一件事是什麼

I washed every piece of cloth in my house.

我洗了家裏的每件衣服。

1. I read and watched plenty of inspiring and motivational things on the Internet.

在網上大喝雞湯。

2. Spend time with my family.

和家人呆在一起。

3. Strive to become a better person.

努力成爲更好的人。

4. Talked to people who were older and much more experienced than I.

和長者以及那些比我更富有經驗的人聊天。

5. Moved out of my comfort zone.

走出自己的舒適區。

I did the most stereotypical thing a guy could do. I went hard in the gym.

我做來一件對於男生來說最老掉牙的事,去健身房大練特練。