當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 學會這10個簡單的事情,你就能趕走焦慮範例

學會這10個簡單的事情,你就能趕走焦慮範例

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.47K 次

1. Enjoy a heaping bowl of… sauerkraut?

學會這10個簡單的事情,你就能趕走焦慮
1.吃滿滿一大碗…泡菜?

Fermented foods—like yogurt, kefir, kimchi, and sauerkraut—are rich in good bacteria for your gut. Your gut is responsible for making over 80 percent of your body’s serotonin, a neurochemical that helps us feel at ease.

發酵食物,如酸奶、酸乳酒、朝鮮泡菜和酸菜,都富含對腸道有益的細菌,而腸道又負責分泌超過80%的5-羥色胺,這是一種幫我們放鬆的影響神經系統的化學物質。

2. Kickbox your way out

2.打泰拳發泄

Exercise is potent medicine for people with social anxiety. Consistent exercise has the power to rewire your brain, making you literally see things in a different way.

鍛鍊對緩解社交焦慮很有效,堅持鍛鍊能重新調整大腦,不誇張地說能改變你看待事物的方式。

3. Call your mother

3.給媽媽打電話

If you’re feeling anxious about something, ring up mom or a calming pep talk. She can remind you how loved you are.

焦慮時給媽媽打電話或者心平氣和地聊聊,她會提醒你她有多愛你。

4. Count your blessings (and friends)

4.細數自己所擁有的(和朋友)

Instead of worrying about whether or not someone really likes you, try making note of all the friends you have and the ways friends bless your life.

不要擔心某個人是否真的喜歡你,你可以試着寫下你所有的朋友和朋友對你生活的幫助。

5. Pet a cuddly pooch

5.撫摸可愛的小狗

Having an animal companion, like a dog, kitten, or even a lizard greatly helps reduce social anxiety.

擁有一個動物夥伴,像狗、貓、甚至蜥蜴,都能在很大程度上幫你減輕社交焦慮。

6. Namaste your worries away

6.雙手合十把焦慮趕走

Yoga combines the best parts of exercise and relaxation techniques, which makes it particularly helpful for socially anxious people.

瑜伽結合了最好的鍛鍊方法和放鬆技巧,這使它對社交焦慮的人效果尤爲明顯。

7. Pull out your best acting skills

7.拿出你最好的表演技巧

Even if you don’t feel confident and outgoing, simply acting like you are can trick your brain into believing it.

即使你沒有自信,也不外向,只要表演得讓自己的大腦相信就行。

8. Offer to help out in the kitchen

8.主動去廚房幫忙

Doing little acts of kindness or service greatly reduce social anxiety. Service helps you focus on how other people are feeling, rather than yourself.

做點小善事或幫點小忙能在很大程度上減輕社交焦慮,幫忙能幫你去關注別人的感受,而不是你自己。

9. Learn to accept a compliment

9.學會接受稱讚

The trick is to learn to take a compliment and believe people when they tell you something good about yourself and try not to obsess over the things you see as negative.

關鍵在於要學會接受稱讚,並且別人說你好的時候你要相信他們,儘量不要太關注你所看到的消極方面。

10. Don’t fat-shame people—including yourself

10.不要嘲笑別人胖——自己也不要以胖爲恥

We all can and should work on not judging others or ourselves based on body shape. And unsurprisingly, learning to focus on the good in others can help you learn to be as gentle with yourself.

我們都能而且應該做到不以身材評判他人或自己。毫不奇怪,學會關注他人好的方面有助於你學會溫柔地對待自己。