當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 高中英文詩歌朗誦精選

高中英文詩歌朗誦精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.17W 次

詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。本站小編整理了高中英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">高中英文詩歌朗誦精選
  高中英文詩歌篇一

柳園裏

Down by the Salley Gardens my love and I did meet

我曾和我的摯愛相遇在莎園中

She passed the Salley Gardens with little snow-white feet

她踏著雪白的纖纖玉足,輕輕走過莎園

She bid me take love easy as the leaves grow on the tree

她要我簡單的追求真愛,就像大樹長出樹葉一般自然

But I being young and foolish with her did not agree

但我是那麼的年輕愚笨,從來沒有聽從過她的心聲

In a field by the river my love and I did stand

我曾和我的摯愛並肩佇立在河畔的曠野上

And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand

她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微傾斜的肩膀上

She bid me take life easy as the grass grows on the weirs

她要我簡單的去生活,就像那生長在河畔的韌草一般

But I was young and foolish and now am full of tears

但我是那麼的年輕愚笨, 現在唯有淚水漣漣,感懷滿襟

  高中英文詩歌篇二

He wishes for the cloths of heaven by W.B. Yeats

他希翼天國的錦緞 葉芝

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,

若我有天國的錦緞,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

以金銀色的光線編織,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloth

還有湛藍的夜色與潔白的晝光

of night and light and the half-light,

以及黎明和黃昏錯綜的光芒,

I would spread the cloth under your feet;

我將用這錦緞鋪展在你的腳下。

But I,being poor,have only my dreams;

可我,如此貧窮,僅僅擁有夢;

I have spread my dreams under your feet,

就把我的夢鋪展在你的腳下,

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

輕一點啊,因爲你腳踩着我的夢。

  高中英文詩歌篇三

here Is a Lady Sweet and Kind Anonymous

有一位女郎甜美和善

There is a lady sweet and kind,

有一位女郎甜美和善

Was never face so pleas'd my mind;

她的容貌讓我愉悅非常;

I did but see her passing by,

看着她從身邊走過,

And yet I love her till I die.

我想愛她直到地老天荒。

Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,

她的舉止,她的微笑,

Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,

她的機智和聲音讓我心馳神往,

Beguiles my heart, I know not why,

讓我心馳神往,不知是何原因,

And yet I love her till I die.

但我要愛她直到地老天荒。

Her free behaviour, winning looks,

奔放的姿容,驕人的模樣,

Will make a lawyer burn his books;

讓律師把法律拋舍;

I touch'd her not, alas! not I,

天哪,我自愧不如,

And yet I love her till I die.

而且要愛她直到地老天荒。

Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,

如果我把她擁進懷裏,

Judge you that think such sports were harms,

你覺得這會對她造成損傷,

Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,

造成損傷?不會不會,

For I will love her till I die.

因爲我要愛她直到地老天荒。

Should I remain confined there

我會繼續把她追求,

So long as Phoebus in his sphere,

只要世上還有太陽,

I to request, she to deny,

即使她總是拒絕,

Yet would I love her till I die.

我也要愛她直到地老天荒。

Cupid is winged and doth range,

丘比特展翅飛遍她的家鄉,

Her country so my love doth change:

我的愛人也隨着換了形象:

But change she earth, or change she sky,

變換天地我的愛也不變,

Yet will I love her till I die.

我要愛她直到地老天荒。


看了“高中英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.高中英語詩歌朗誦精選

2.優秀英文詩歌朗讀精選

3.高中英語詩歌朗讀精選

4.關於高中英語詩朗誦精選

5.高中優秀英文詩歌朗誦