當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 兒童英語詩歌朗誦精選

兒童英語詩歌朗誦精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

從某種意義上來說,兒童與自然有着天然的契合關係,因此,自然在兒童文學中比在成人文學裏能夠得到更爲廣泛和長足的發展。兒童詩歌裏也存在着形態各異的自然意象,包括各種自然氣象、自然景觀、動植物等等。小編精心收集了兒童英語詩歌朗誦,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">兒童英語詩歌朗誦精選
  兒童英語詩歌朗誦:Where Did You Come From, Baby Dear?你來自哪裏親愛的?

Where did you come from, baby dear?

你來自哪裏 ,親愛的?

Out of the everywhere into here.

從各個地方跑到這裏來。

Where did you get your eyes so blue?

你從哪裏得到了這麼藍的眼睛?

Out of the sky as I came through.

當我們從天空中飛過。

What makes the light in them sparkle and spin?

是什麼使他們的光在閃耀和旋轉?

Some of the starry spikes left in.

一些在星星的尖峯。

Where did you get that little tear?

你在哪裏弄到的那些小眼淚?

I found it waiting when I got here.

我發現當我在這裏等待。

What makes your forehead so smooth and high?

是什麼讓你的額頭看起來光滑並且有點凸出來?

A soft hand stroked it as I went by.

一隻柔軟的手輕輕撫摸着我的手。

What makes your cheek like a warm white rose?

是什麼讓你的臉頰看起來像一個溫暖的白玫瑰?

I saw something better than anyone knows.

我看到了比任何人都清楚的東西。

Whence that three-cornered smile of bliss?

從這三個地方我擁有了幸福的微笑

Three angels gave me at once a kiss.

三個天使給我一個吻。

Where did you get this pearly ear?

你在哪裏得到珍珠耳?

God spoke, and it came out to hear.

神說話,並聆聽了。

Where did you get those arms and hands?

你在哪裏弄到這些胳膊和手?

Love made itself into hooks and bands.

愛把自己變成鉤和帶。

Feet, whence did you come, you darling things?

腳,你是從哪裏來的,你的寶貝的東西嗎?

From the same box as the cherubs' wings.

像是同一個盒子裏面的天使的翅膀。

How did they all just come to be you?

他們都是怎麼來的?

God thought about me, and so I grew.

上帝想到了我,所以我長大了。

But how did you come to us, you dear?

但是親愛的,你們是怎麼來的?

God thought about you, and so I am here.

上帝想到了你,所以我來了這裏。

  兒童英語詩歌朗誦:The rabbit 兔子

THE moon is shining o'er the field,

月亮照在田野上,

A little breeze is blowing,

一陣微風吹來,

The radish leaves are crisp and green,

蘿蔔的葉子又脆又綠,

The lettuces are growing.

萵苣生長。

The owl is in the ivy-bush,

貓頭鷹在常春藤叢裏,

With both his eyes a-winking ;

眨巴着雙眼,

The rabbit shakes his little tail,

兔子搖着它的小尾巴,

And sits him down a-thinking--

坐在那想--

"Oh ! where are all the dormice gone ?

“噢!睡鼠都去哪了?

And are the frogs a-vooing ?

青蛙冬眠了嗎?

Will no one come to play with me ?

沒有一個人會陪我玩了?

What are they all a-doing ?"

它們都在幹嘛?”

Poor little rabbit, all alone,

可憐的兔子,孤苦伶仃,

Don't let the master meet you ;

別讓獵人遇到你;

He'll shoot you with his little gun,

他會用槍射死你,

And merrily he'll eat you !

愉快的吃了你!

  兒童英語詩歌朗誦:My Little Brother 我的小弟弟

MY baby brother's fat, as fat

我的弟弟很胖,

As any boy can be,

要多胖有多胖,

And he is just the sweetest duck

That ever you did see.

他絕對是你見過的最可愛的小鴨子。

I count the dimples in his hands

我數着他手裏的淺痕

A dozen times a- day,

每天都數無數遍,

And often wonder when he coos

常常想,當他咕咕說話時

What he would like to say.

他想說什麼。

I comb the down upon his head-

我給他梳頭

He has'nt any hair,-

他沒多少頭髮,

It must be cold without, and yet

沒頭髮一定很冷,然而

He never seems to care.

他似乎從不介意。

It is so nice to see him kick,

看到他亂踢讓人很高興,

He has such pretty feet ;

他的小腳很漂亮;

I think if we might eat him up

我想如果我們能吃掉他

It would be quite a treat.

將是一頓美味


看了“兒童英語詩歌朗誦”的人還看了:

1.兒童經典英語詩歌

2.適合少兒英語詩朗誦精選

3.少兒英文詩歌朗誦材料

4.兒童經典英語詩歌朗誦

5.兒童優美英文詩歌朗誦大全