當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 中英文對照的拜倫詩歌

中英文對照的拜倫詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.82W 次

英文詩歌有着豐厚的文化底蘊和歷史文化淵源,讀起來朗朗上口,且韻律優美,便於記憶。對初中學生來說,英文詩歌可以拓寬他們的英語知識面。本站小編分享中英文對照的拜倫詩歌,希望可以幫助大家!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">中英文對照的拜倫詩歌
  中英文對照的拜倫詩歌篇1

Lachin y Gair 勒欽伊蓋

Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

去吧,濃豔的景色,玫瑰的園圃!

In you let the minions of luxury rove;

讓富貴寵兒在你們那裏遨遊;

Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

還給我巉巖峻嶺——白雪的住處,

Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

儘管它 們已許身於愛和自由;

Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

喀利多尼亞!我愛慕你的山嶽,

Round their white summits though elements war;

儘管皚皚的峯頂風雨交加,

Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

不見泉水徐流,見瀑布飛瀉,

I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

我還是眷念幽暗的洛赫納佳!

Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;

啊!我幼時常常在那兒來往,

My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

頭戴軟帽,身披格子呢外衣;

On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,

緬懷着那些亡故多年的酋長,

As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.

我天天踱過鬆柯掩映的林地。

I sought not my home till the day's dying glory

直到白晝收盡了暗淡餘光,

Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

北極星當空閃耀,我纔回家;

For fancy was cheer'd by traditional story,

流傳的故事勾起迷人的遐想,

Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

是山民傳述的——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

'Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

“逝者的亡靈!難道我沒有聽到

Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′

席捲暗夜的怒風裏,你們在喧呼?”

Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

英雄的精魂定然會開顏歡笑,

And rides on the wind, o'er his own Highland vale.

駕御天風馳騁於故鄉的山谷。

Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

當風雪迷雰在洛赫納佳聚攏,

Winter presides in his cold icy car:

冬之神驅着冰車君臨天下,

Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

雲霾圍裹着我們祖先的身影,

They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

在那風暴裏——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

“不幸的勇士們!竟沒有什麼異象

Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?′

預示命運遺棄了你們的事業?"

Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

你們註定了要在卡洛登陣亡,

Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:

哪會有勝利的歡呼將你們酬謝!

Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,

總算有幸,和你們部族一起,

You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

在勃瑞瑪巖穴,你們長眠地下;

The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,

高亢風笛傳揚着你們的事蹟,

Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

峯巒迴應着——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

洛赫納佳呵,別後已多少光陰!

Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

再與你相逢,還要過多少歲月!

Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,

造化雖不曾給你繁花和綠蔭,

Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.

你卻比艾爾賓原野更爲親切。

England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

從遠方山嶽歸來的遊子眼中,

To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

英格蘭!你的美過於馴良溫雅;

Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

我多麼眷念那粗獷雄峻的巖峯!

The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!

那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫納佳!

  中英文對照的拜倫詩歌篇2

To M. S. G.給M. S. G.

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

要是我夢見你愛我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要遷怒於睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

你的愛只在夢鄉存在,——

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒來,我空餘淚眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封閉我的神志,

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

讓昏倦流佈我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

願今宵好夢與昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一樣銷魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

聽說,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality's emblem is given;

也是死亡的樣品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天國倘若是這般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

願死神早早降臨!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

夢中的罪孽要清算:幸福

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

只許我凝眸癡望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

夢中,也許你笑口微開,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫說我受罰還不夠!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美夢欺哄;醒來,

To awake will be torture sufficient.

這苦刑怎生忍受!

  中英文對照的拜倫詩歌篇3

On the Death of Margaret Parker, Cousin to the Author 悼瑪格麗特表姐

Hush'd are the winds, and still the evening gloom,

晚風沉寂了,暮色悄然無聲,

Not e'en a zephyr wanders through the grove,

林間不曾有一縷微颸吹度;

Whilst I return, to view my Margaret's tomb,

我歸來祭掃瑪格麗特的墳塋,

And scatter flowers on the dust I love.

把鮮花撒向我所摯愛的塵土。

Within this narrow cell reclines her clay,

這狹小墓穴裏偃臥着她的身軀,

That clay, where once such animation beam'd;

想當年芳華乍吐,閃射光焰;

The King of Terrors seized her as his prey,

如今可怖的死神已將她攫去,

Not worth, nor beauty, have her life redeem'd.

美德和麗質也未能贖返天年。

Oh! could that King of Terrors pity feel,

哦!只要死神懂一點仁慈,

Or Heaven reverse the dread decrees of fate!

只要上蒼能撤銷命運的裁決!

Not here the mourner would his grief reveal,

弔客就無需來這兒訴他的悲思,

Not here the muse her virtues would relate.

詩人也無需來這兒贊她的瑩潔。

But wherefore weep? Her matchless spirit soars

爲何要悲慟?她無匹的靈魂高翔,

Beyond where splendid shines the orb of day;

凌越於紅日赫赫流輝的碧落;

And weeping angels lead her to those bowers

垂淚的天使領她到天國閨房,

Where endless pleasures virtue's deeds repay.

那兒,善行換來了無盡的歡樂。

And shall presumptuous mortals Heaven arraign,

可容許放肆的凡夫問罪上蒼,

And, madly, godlike Providence accuse?

如癡似狂地斥責神聖的天意?

Ah! no, far fly from me attempts so vain;—

不!這愚妄意圖已離我遠颺,——

I'll ne'er submission to my God refuse.

我豈能拒不順從我們的上帝!

Yet is remembrance of those virtues dear,

但對她美德的懷想是這樣親切,

Yet fresh the memory of that beauteous face;

但對她嬌容的記憶是這樣新鮮;

Still they call forth my warm affection's tear,

它們依舊汲引我深情的淚液,

Still in my heart retain their wonted place.

依舊盤桓在它們慣住的心田。


看了“中英文對照的拜倫詩歌”的人還看了:

1.拜倫經典英語詩歌欣賞

2.經典拜倫中英文詩集鑑賞

3.經典拜倫英文詩歌精選

4.拜倫經典愛情詩英文

5.拜倫英語詩歌及翻譯