當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 拜倫經典著名詩歌欣賞

拜倫經典著名詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.87W 次

拜倫是英國19世紀初期偉大的浪漫主義詩人,在他的詩歌裏塑造了一批“拜倫式英雄”。他不僅是一位偉大的詩人,還是一個爲理想戰鬥一生的勇士,積極而勇敢地投身革命。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來拜倫經典著名詩歌,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 75%;">拜倫經典著名詩歌欣賞

拜倫經典著名詩歌:我願做無憂無慮的小孩

I would I were a careless child,

我願做無憂無慮的小孩,

Still dwelling in my Highland cave,

仍然居住在高原的洞穴,

Or roaming through the dusky wild,

或是在微曛曠野裏徘徊,

Or bounding o'er the dark blue wave;

或是在暗藍海波上騰躍;

The cumbrous pomp of Saxon pride

撒克遜浮華的繁文縟禮

Accords not with the freeborn soul,

不合我生來自由的意志,

Which loves the mountain's craggy side,

我眷念坡道崎嶇的山地,

And seeks the rocks where billows roll.

我向往狂濤撲打的巨石。

Fortune! take back these cultured lands,

命運呵!請收回豐熟的田疇,

Take back this name of splendid sound!

收回這響亮的尊榮稱號

I hate the touch of servile hands,

我厭惡被人卑屈地迎候,

I hate the slaves that cringe around.

厭惡被奴僕躬身環繞。

Place me among the rocks I love,

把我放回我酷愛的山嶽,

Which sound to Ocean's wildest roar;

聽巉巖應和咆哮的海洋;

I ask but this—again to rove

我只求讓我重新領略

Through scenes my youth hath known before.

我從小熟悉的故國風光。

Few are my years, and yet I feel

我雖然年少,也能感覺出

The world was ne'er design'd for me:

這世界決不是爲我而設;

Ah! why do dark'ning shades conceal

幽冥暗影爲何要冪覆

The hour when man must cease to be?

世人向塵寰告別的時刻?

Once I beheld a splendid dream,

我也曾瞥見過輝煌夢境——

A visionary scene of bliss:

極樂之鄉的神奇幻覺;

Truth!—wherefore did thy hated beam

真相呵!爲何你可憎的光明

Awake me to a world like this?

喚醒我面臨這麼個世界?

I loved—but those I loved are gone;

我愛過——所愛之人已離去;

Had friends—my early friends are fled:

有朋友——早年友誼已終結;

How cheerless feels the heart alone

孤苦的心靈怎能不憂鬱,

When all its former hopes are dead!

當原有的希望都黯然熄滅!

Though gay companions o'er the bowl

縱然酒宴中歡謔的夥伴們

Dispel awhile the sense of ill;

把惡劣情懷驅散了片刻;

Though pleasure stirs the maddening soul,

豪興能振奮癡狂的靈魂,

The heart—the heart—is lonely still.

心兒呵,心兒卻永遠寂寞。

How dull! to hear the voice of those

多無聊!去聽那些人閒談:

Whom rank or chance, whom wealth or power,

那些人與我非敵非友,

Have made, though neither friends nor foes,

是門第、權勢、財富或機緣

Associates of the festive hour.

使他們與我在筵前聚首。

Give me again a faithful few,

把幾個忠誠密友還給我,

In years and feelings still the same,

還是原來的年紀和心情;

And I will fly the midnight crew,

躲開那半夜喧囂的一夥,

Where boist´rous joy is but a name.

他們的歡樂不過是虛名。

And woman, lovely woman! thou,

美人,可愛的美人!你就是

My hope, my comforter, my all?

我的希望,慰藉,和一切?

How cold must be my bosom now,

連你那笑靨的魅力也消失,

When e'en thy smiles begin to pall!

我心中怎能不奇寒凜冽!

Without a sigh would I resign

又富麗又慘苦的繁囂俗境,

This busy scene of splendid woe,

我毫無嘆惜,願從此告辭;

To make that calm contentment mine,

我只要怡然知足的恬靜——

Which virtue knows, or seems to know.

“美德”熟識它,或似曾相識。

Fain would I fly the haunts of men—

告別這熙來攘往的去處——

I seek to shun, not hate mankind;

我不恨人類,只是想避開;

My breast requires the sullen glen,

我癡心尋覓陰沉崖谷,

Whose gloom may suit a darken'd mind.

那暝色契合這晦暗胸懷。

Oh! that to me the wings were given

但願能給我一雙翅膀:

Which bear the turtle to her nest!

像斑鳩飛回棲宿的巢裏,

Then would I cleave the vault of heaven,

我也要展翅飛越穹蒼,

To flee away, and be at rest.

飄然遠引,得享安息。

 拜倫經典著名詩歌:勒欽伊蓋

去吧,濃豔的景色,玫瑰的園圃!

Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

讓富貴寵兒在你們那裏遨遊;

In you let the minions of luxury rove;

還給我巉巖峻嶺——白雪的住處,

Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

儘管它 們已許身於愛和自由;

Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

喀利多尼亞!我愛慕你的山嶽,

Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

儘管皚皚的峯頂風雨交加,

Round their white summits though elements war;

不見泉水徐流,見瀑布飛瀉,

Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

我還是眷念幽暗的洛赫納佳!

I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

啊!我幼時常常在那兒來往,

Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;

頭戴軟帽,身披格子呢外衣;

My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

緬懷着那些亡故多年的酋長,

On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,

我天天踱過鬆柯掩映的林地。

As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.

直到白晝收盡了暗淡餘光,

I sought not my home till the day's dying glory

北極星當空閃耀,我纔回家;

Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

流傳的故事勾起迷人的遐想,

For fancy was cheer'd by traditional story,

是山民傳述的——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

“逝者的亡靈!難道我沒有聽到

'Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

席捲暗夜的怒風裏,你們在喧呼?”

Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?´

英雄的精魂定然會開顏歡笑,

Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

駕御天風馳騁於故鄉的山谷。

And rides on the wind, o'er his own Highland vale.

當風雪迷雰在洛赫納佳聚攏,

Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

冬之神驅着冰車君臨天下,

Winter presides in his cold icy car:

雲霾圍裹着我們祖先的身影,

Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

在那風暴裏——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

“不幸的勇士們!竟沒有什麼異象

Ill-starr´d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

預示命運遺棄了你們的事業?"

Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?´

你們註定了要在卡洛登陣亡,

Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

哪會有勝利的歡呼將你們酬謝!

Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:

總算有幸,和你們部族一起,

Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,

在勃瑞瑪巖穴,你們長眠地下;

You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

高亢風笛傳揚着你們的事蹟,

The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,

峯巒迴應着——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

洛赫納佳呵,別後已多少光陰!

Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

再與你相逢,還要過多少歲月!

Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

造化雖不曾給你繁花和綠蔭,

Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,

你卻比艾爾賓原野更爲親切。

Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.

從遠方山嶽歸來的遊子眼中,

England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

英格蘭!你的美過於馴良溫雅;

To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

我多麼眷念那粗獷雄峻的巖峯!

Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫納佳!

The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!